OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Stuck between Cheetah's or Concord's..... i'll actually rock the Cheetah's & ball in them so im leaning that way.

IMO cheetahs are more of a one time thing... . 
According to 'Nessa it was more than a "one time thing"....he been a cheetah since day 1....
I think the irony of this particular release is comical to say the least...
ugly shoe to match an ugly situation on the homefront.....fitting!

roll.gif
@ the cheetah comment!!!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lj12

eastbay rep, are you guys getting the christmas kobe's?? will it be like last years release??
I just received information today that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, but we are still working on a day/time on when we will be releasing them.  I will post an update once this information is set in stone.

EastbayRep - Ray
this is very good to hear!!! gives me a chance to get them! hopefully its not as bad as last year when i had to wait 3 hours on the phone at like 5 am
frown.gif

eastbay rep, are you guys getting the christmas kobe's?? will it be like last years release??
I just received information today that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, but we are still working on a day/time on when we will be releasing them.  I will post an update once this information is set in stone.

EastbayRep - Ray
this is very good to hear!!! gives me a chance to get them! hopefully its not as bad as last year when i had to wait 3 hours on the phone at like 5 am
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Stuck between Cheetah's or Concord's..... i'll actually rock the Cheetah's & ball in them so im leaning that way.

According to 'Nessa it was more than a "one time thing"....he been a cheetah since day 1....

you a fool!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
*the rock hand clap gif*

you a fool!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
*the rock hand clap gif*

you a fool!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
*the rock hand clap gif*

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ I think you're the only person in the world who would associate this shoe to Kobe's personal life.
I think you're the only person in the world who would (NOT) understand the humor in my post....
it was a tenuous connection (AT BEST)...but the humor was down right genius (if I do say so myself)....

plus, how do you know he wasn't sporting the "cheetahs" while acting out the part of a "cheetah" (pun intended)......roooooooow!

^ I think you're the only person in the world who would associate this shoe to Kobe's personal life.
I think you're the only person in the world who would (NOT) understand the humor in my post....
it was a tenuous connection (AT BEST)...but the humor was down right genius (if I do say so myself)....

plus, how do you know he wasn't sporting the "cheetahs" while acting out the part of a "cheetah" (pun intended)......roooooooow!

*DEAD*

*MUERTO*

*DECEASED*

*JA RULE'S CAREER*

*DEAD*

*MUERTO*

*DECEASED*

*JA RULE'S CAREER*

*DEAD*

*MUERTO*

*DECEASED*

*JA RULE'S CAREER*

Back
Top Bottom