OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Here i cum nh. Trying to get 2 pairs of those christmas . One to wear one to flip

indifferent.gif

how do the vii's fit compared to the vi's and v's? i needed to go half a size down on the vi's, would i need to on the vii's as well?

how do the vii's fit compared to the vi's and v's? i needed to go half a size down on the vi's, would i need to on the vii's as well?

this %***#+@ guy Steez needs to update the original page, but I'm sure that won't happen.

Can someone please repost the full list of release dates?

this %***#+@ guy Steez needs to update the original page, but I'm sure that won't happen.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

^^^^^
nerd.gif

^^^^^
nerd.gif

^^^^^
nerd.gif

Thanks for the responses about the lunar thing. Also, like someone else said, if you don't want one of your sleeves, I'll take them, aha. I bet people can prob sell them for like 20 bucks aha.

Thanks for the responses about the lunar thing. Also, like someone else said, if you don't want one of your sleeves, I'll take them, aha. I bet people can prob sell them for like 20 bucks aha.

Back
Top Bottom