OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

gonna try NDC tonight and eastbay tomorrow before HOH early monday morning. hopefully all the hype beasts don't wanna make a trip after the concord release. Heard Seattle HOH was insane for those. don't need that for these

gonna try NDC tonight and eastbay tomorrow before HOH early monday morning. hopefully all the hype beasts don't wanna make a trip after the concord release. Heard Seattle HOH was insane for those. don't need that for these

here's more pics of the sharks from Modern Notoriety 
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-kobe-shark_04.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-kobe-shark.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-kobe-shark_08.jpg
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-kobe-shark_10.jpg
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-kobe-shark_09.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

sick.gif
sick.gif

The shoes look good though

Didn't know the backpack included the shoes, not a bad price afterall then.

They even got the lakers losing the christmas game on the simulation 
laugh.gif
 Wonder if these will finally be the ones we get a W in

BTW: The christmas are up on ebay with the time, 55 hours lol.  Wonder why they don't have the 12.5 or 13.5

http://bit.ly/tQfd7E
We will not be receiving any shipments in for the size 12.5 or 13.5.  Otherwise, the rest of the sizes are in stock and orders for them would start shipping out on Tuesday, since UPS is observing Monday as a holiday.  These shoes are limited, so we are limiting them to one per pair customer on the men's sizes. 

We wanted our personal to have a break on Christmas Eve, so we are releasing the shoes at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST on Sunday night.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

sick.gif
sick.gif

The shoes look good though

Didn't know the backpack included the shoes, not a bad price afterall then.

They even got the lakers losing the christmas game on the simulation 
laugh.gif
 Wonder if these will finally be the ones we get a W in

BTW: The christmas are up on ebay with the time, 55 hours lol.  Wonder why they don't have the 12.5 or 13.5

http://bit.ly/tQfd7E
We will not be receiving any shipments in for the size 12.5 or 13.5.  Otherwise, the rest of the sizes are in stock and orders for them would start shipping out on Tuesday, since UPS is observing Monday as a holiday.  These shoes are limited, so we are limiting them to one per pair customer on the men's sizes. 

We wanted our personal to have a break on Christmas Eve, so we are releasing the shoes at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST on Sunday night.

EastbayRep - Ray

Man someone needs to create a new Kobe VII thread and have a mod merge this one with the new one so that the thread can be updated more consistently.

Those Sharks are nice.
pimp.gif

Man someone needs to create a new Kobe VII thread and have a mod merge this one with the new one so that the thread can be updated more consistently.

Those Sharks are nice.
pimp.gif

I guess im the only one that thinks the IDs look better than the Nike produced stuff. The Xmas and Sharks are doing ZERO for me.

I guess im the only one that thinks the IDs look better than the Nike produced stuff. The Xmas and Sharks are doing ZERO for me.

Originally Posted by never wear them

You played in them and returned them? didn't know they let ppl do that. 
anyways, wore them for the rest of the night... and damn... the cushlon/Lunar > zoom insole for me... these felt real comfortable. 

Did not play in them, yet... but tomorrow morning we're hitting the park, so I'll try to do a mini review. 

last minute pics.

6562829577_915463b542_z.jpg

6562832317_230ddb5190_z.jpg

grainy pics, sorry. 

X-mas 7s... here i come... 
devil.gif
they look great with the yellow inserts, i put the black one in
the del sol pair is soo sick, i love how the white pops out from the black lines 

Back
Top Bottom