OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by never wear them

You played in them and returned them? didn't know they let ppl do that. 
anyways, wore them for the rest of the night... and damn... the cushlon/Lunar > zoom insole for me... these felt real comfortable. 

Did not play in them, yet... but tomorrow morning we're hitting the park, so I'll try to do a mini review. 

last minute pics.

6562829577_915463b542_z.jpg

6562832317_230ddb5190_z.jpg

grainy pics, sorry. 

X-mas 7s... here i come... 
devil.gif
they look great with the yellow inserts, i put the black one in
the del sol pair is soo sick, i love how the white pops out from the black lines 

Man NWT. I need to stop looking at your pics. Making me impulse by those Del Sols bro.

Those are going to be bought when they dip in price lol... 198 too much for me man... Now those Christmas kobes though!!!! Ive been saying they are fire since pics surfaced. Now i See people changing their mind.

Hope you guys hate them, that means more for me lol

Whoa, just tried to see if the inserts fit into the Kostons for fun, and they did, Ahaha. Kostons were a half size bigger though..

Man NWT. I need to stop looking at your pics. Making me impulse by those Del Sols bro.

Those are going to be bought when they dip in price lol... 198 too much for me man... Now those Christmas kobes though!!!! Ive been saying they are fire since pics surfaced. Now i See people changing their mind.

Hope you guys hate them, that means more for me lol

Whoa, just tried to see if the inserts fit into the Kostons for fun, and they did, Ahaha. Kostons were a half size bigger though..

ohhh damn, xmas' are so raw to me! can't wait for tonight. its on!! they look pretty raw with grinch laces too lowkey

ohhh damn, xmas' are so raw to me! can't wait for tonight. its on!! they look pretty raw with grinch laces too lowkey

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

So glad the sharks aren't a supreme. Saves me $40.
Likewise bro.  I'm diggin' that colorway.  Will cop on sale though.  
laugh.gif

Mos def agree. Only way I pay retail Is if they are limited.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

So glad the sharks aren't a supreme. Saves me $40.
Likewise bro.  I'm diggin' that colorway.  Will cop on sale though.  
laugh.gif

Mos def agree. Only way I pay retail Is if they are limited.

Back
Top Bottom