OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Not my size but Nice
always great to see that some got their pairs
pimp.gif

Walked into NT on 5th in NYC at 3:45 and grabbed the last pair. Luckily it was my size, sz 9.5. I was real surprised to see them

Walked into NT on 5th in NYC at 3:45 and grabbed the last pair. Luckily it was my size, sz 9.5. I was real surprised to see them

RE: Sizing, Might just be me, but I got a 10......and they fit similar, perhaps just slightly tighter than my 10.5 Kobe 4, 5, 6.....hmmm

RE: Sizing, Might just be me, but I got a 10......and they fit similar, perhaps just slightly tighter than my 10.5 Kobe 4, 5, 6.....hmmm

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Did any of you guys hit up the HOH in Tampa? How was the release like? Orlando was eating up the KD4, then the kobe's. Lebrons took last place out here.

i was hoping that kobe's will be available once i come back from out of town. i am planning to go tomorrow. i have a plane to catch tonight so today is a no-go
frown.gif
dont fail me hoh orlando!
Bro, they completely sold out. 

damn it! Now what? Do not want to pay reseller price :S

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Did any of you guys hit up the HOH in Tampa? How was the release like? Orlando was eating up the KD4, then the kobe's. Lebrons took last place out here.

i was hoping that kobe's will be available once i come back from out of town. i am planning to go tomorrow. i have a plane to catch tonight so today is a no-go
frown.gif
dont fail me hoh orlando!
Bro, they completely sold out. 

damn it! Now what? Do not want to pay reseller price :S

clearly looks like a cheetah on the back with the smaller head,
laugh.gif
if Nike really started calling em Leopards just cuz of Kobe's extracurricular activities

clearly looks like a cheetah on the back with the smaller head,
laugh.gif
if Nike really started calling em Leopards just cuz of Kobe's extracurricular activities

Back
Top Bottom