OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Bro, they completely sold out. 

damn it! Now what? Do not want to pay reseller price :S

I was # 23 on the Orlando HOH line and I could tell u by 25-30 there was nomore KD.... And then Idk what number after that but the kobes were gone right after.... I seen eciaccord all the way in the back in his chair.... I my sz in KD so I'm good with that... Did ya end up with ur sz?
I was out there in line this morning. I swear everyone was going for KD's over the Brons and Kobe's.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Bro, they completely sold out. 

I was # 23 on the Orlando HOH line and I could tell u by 25-30 there was nomore KD.... And then Idk what number after that but the kobes were gone right after.... I seen eciaccord all the way in the back in his chair.... I my sz in KD so I'm good with that... Did ya end up with ur sz?
I was out there in line this morning. I swear everyone was going for KD's over the Brons and Kobe's.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 At the clown shoes

Originally Posted by Nron

what time did they start lining up? how many heads were there when they opened?

These were somewhat of a GR from what everyone was telling me. some places got 12 sizes, some 30 pairs, some 15... random.

These were somewhat of a GR from what everyone was telling me. some places got 12 sizes, some 30 pairs, some 15... random.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I got there about 7:30 but the store opened at 7. I was probably like 25-30. I'm not sure how long they were out there. But I saw a sign on the door about no more camping overnight. The concord madness was too much for FL Mall I guess. When I went out alot of stores were opening way before they said they were. Trying to get people out the malls.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I got there about 7:30 but the store opened at 7. I was probably like 25-30. I'm not sure how long they were out there. But I saw a sign on the door about no more camping overnight. The concord madness was too much for FL Mall I guess. When I went out alot of stores were opening way before they said they were. Trying to get people out the malls.

Doing some calling right now. A lot of HOH have them, just dont ship smh. Every Niketown ive called.... out of stock....

Doing some calling right now. A lot of HOH have them, just dont ship smh. Every Niketown ive called.... out of stock....

The HOH on 34 street had them when I was in the area to return some clothes that were too small. If they were the grinches I might have bit the bullet, but these are alright, nothing all that special to me. I will be getting a custom colorway though.

The HOH on 34 street had them when I was in the area to return some clothes that were too small. If they were the grinches I might have bit the bullet, but these are alright, nothing all that special to me. I will be getting a custom colorway though.

Back
Top Bottom