OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

few quick phone pics

14tsc2e.jpg

16h5f0j.jpg

28sr96v.jpg

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Originally Posted by eciaccord

i was hoping that kobe's will be available once i come back from out of town. i am planning to go tomorrow. i have a plane to catch tonight so today is a no-go
frown.gif
dont fail me hoh orlando!
Bro, they completely sold out. 

damn it! Now what? Do not want to pay reseller price :S

I was # 23 on the Orlando HOH line and I could tell u by 25-30 there was nomore KD.... And then Idk what number after that but the kobes were gone right after.... I seen eciaccord all the way in the back in his chair.... I my sz in KD so I'm good with that... Did ya end up with ur sz?

Originally Posted by eciaccord

i was hoping that kobe's will be available once i come back from out of town. i am planning to go tomorrow. i have a plane to catch tonight so today is a no-go
frown.gif
dont fail me hoh orlando!
Bro, they completely sold out. 

damn it! Now what? Do not want to pay reseller price :S

I was # 23 on the Orlando HOH line and I could tell u by 25-30 there was nomore KD.... And then Idk what number after that but the kobes were gone right after.... I seen eciaccord all the way in the back in his chair.... I my sz in KD so I'm good with that... Did ya end up with ur sz?

Went to Nike Santa Monica at 6:30 in the morning for their raffle, they sold out of the kobes and everyone left so I got the KDs in size 14 and Lebrons in size 10...Hit up Footlocker Montclair 2 hours ago and lucked out as they had the Cheetahs in size 13. So I ended up getting the three major christmas releases but none in my size 12....Oh well, I'm still happy. Will probably post them for trade on craigslist so I can get my size.

Went to Nike Santa Monica at 6:30 in the morning for their raffle, they sold out of the kobes and everyone left so I got the KDs in size 14 and Lebrons in size 10...Hit up Footlocker Montclair 2 hours ago and lucked out as they had the Cheetahs in size 13. So I ended up getting the three major christmas releases but none in my size 12....Oh well, I'm still happy. Will probably post them for trade on craigslist so I can get my size.

Dropped off the size 10 to the homie, son was in awe
laugh.gif

Here are my photos, sorry for the OD amount:

Dropped off the size 10 to the homie, son was in awe
laugh.gif

Here are my photos, sorry for the OD amount:

some pics before i head out
6577446203_e3dc45b22f_z.jpg

6577448913_21118497cc_z.jpg

6577443475_1421bbdab6_z.jpg

6577440733_4c88835977_z.jpg

Not for sale... 2 of them are mine. Love them. in dark lighting they glow. I might dim the gym court lights... 
laugh.gif

Not for sale... 2 of them are mine. Love them. in dark lighting they glow. I might dim the gym court lights... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

man crazy day

woke up at 5:55 got to the hoh in riverside like 6:20 they open at 7.. im like the 20th person in line then as time goes by i hear ppl talking about did you get a ticket....im like *#*!!!!! i had no idea they were handling out tickets for the shoes!!

then i was like im not going to be able to get a pair.. time went by again i got my pair and very pleased with it!!
pimp.gif
great pick up to end the year
smile.gif

the durants sold out quick.....guess they had little amount of pairs of those

oh and forgot to mention i called friday at the hoh to see whats going to be happening for the release and no one told me they were passing out tickets! and friday was the day they passed them out. i was real pissed because that is the 2nd time hoh could have screwed me over by not giving me correct info
Haha don't tell me you were dude standing right behind my brother and I? You grabbed the Kobe's and a pair of LeBrons or was it Durants? Lol I cant remember but crazy how small a world this is.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

man crazy day

woke up at 5:55 got to the hoh in riverside like 6:20 they open at 7.. im like the 20th person in line then as time goes by i hear ppl talking about did you get a ticket....im like *#*!!!!! i had no idea they were handling out tickets for the shoes!!

then i was like im not going to be able to get a pair.. time went by again i got my pair and very pleased with it!!
pimp.gif
great pick up to end the year
smile.gif

the durants sold out quick.....guess they had little amount of pairs of those

oh and forgot to mention i called friday at the hoh to see whats going to be happening for the release and no one told me they were passing out tickets! and friday was the day they passed them out. i was real pissed because that is the 2nd time hoh could have screwed me over by not giving me correct info
Haha don't tell me you were dude standing right behind my brother and I? You grabbed the Kobe's and a pair of LeBrons or was it Durants? Lol I cant remember but crazy how small a world this is.

Went to HOH Seattle around 130am and security said we can't line up or be on mall property till 4. then 10 till he yells ok go! mad sprint to the door and I got 8th out of about 30 there. line grew to probably 50+
Anyways, I already got 2 in my size on NDC and Eastbay so helped a friend out with his size. They got about 30 pairs of the Kobes I think and I heard fewer KDs. Everyone seemed to be grabbing the KDs and Kobes. Didn't wait around to see how fast everything sold out. Needed sleep lol

Went to HOH Seattle around 130am and security said we can't line up or be on mall property till 4. then 10 till he yells ok go! mad sprint to the door and I got 8th out of about 30 there. line grew to probably 50+
Anyways, I already got 2 in my size on NDC and Eastbay so helped a friend out with his size. They got about 30 pairs of the Kobes I think and I heard fewer KDs. Everyone seemed to be grabbing the KDs and Kobes. Didn't wait around to see how fast everything sold out. Needed sleep lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

Sick Pics As Always NWT.

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

Sick Pics As Always NWT.

Back
Top Bottom