OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

there is definitely a galaxy them to this years all star pack, modern notoriety is saying and if you pay attention in the kobe and avar video you can see that the supposed all star colorway when seen from the other side is blue and different colors reminds me of those galaxy foams

Xmas Kobe's Arrive this Friday.. Can't wait. Def picking up some of his gr releases on swoosh this season. This love for kicks is getting expensive.

Xmas Kobe's Arrive this Friday.. Can't wait. Def picking up some of his gr releases on swoosh this season. This love for kicks is getting expensive.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

funny how a few pages back everyone thought the chinas were the xmas and hated them.

now that we get more detalied pics, everyones on them. smh.
they were ugly then and even uglier now

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

funny how a few pages back everyone thought the chinas were the xmas and hated them.

now that we get more detalied pics, everyones on them. smh.
they were ugly then and even uglier now

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

not feeling the inlines. the 4,5,6 are way better.

NWT, did you notice what I'm saying about the scruffing because of
the velcro? the soft velcro tab. You'll notice the scruff on the medial
side of the lining. I'll be pissed if this only happened to me.

the medial side of both my shoes are a little frayed from the strap after playing in them. i'm going to be more mindful of how i strap the bootie now.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

not feeling the inlines. the 4,5,6 are way better.

NWT, did you notice what I'm saying about the scruffing because of
the velcro? the soft velcro tab. You'll notice the scruff on the medial
side of the lining. I'll be pissed if this only happened to me.

the medial side of both my shoes are a little frayed from the strap after playing in them. i'm going to be more mindful of how i strap the bootie now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by kob8

I want to see more pics of this colorway... Looked good on the court...
Uh, looking at Kobes left foot, dude about to rip the hell out of those kicks. That just immediately turned me off on Supremes. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I used to think the same thing. That is just what happens when you take a picture of a professional athlete making a quick cut. Every player in every shoe looks like theyre going to burst out of their kicks during cuts like that.
ssjjfar wrote:
Originally Posted by jdotnas

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

these are incredible

What happened to the herringbone?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by kob8

I want to see more pics of this colorway... Looked good on the court...
Uh, looking at Kobes left foot, dude about to rip the hell out of those kicks. That just immediately turned me off on Supremes. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I used to think the same thing. That is just what happens when you take a picture of a professional athlete making a quick cut. Every player in every shoe looks like theyre going to burst out of their kicks during cuts like that.
ssjjfar wrote:
Originally Posted by jdotnas

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

these are incredible

What happened to the herringbone?

im glad the kobes YOTD shoes arent the same colorway as the kd and lebron YOTD. that neptune blue and orange was getting over played this year.

im glad the kobes YOTD shoes arent the same colorway as the kd and lebron YOTD. that neptune blue and orange was getting over played this year.

quick review...

1) Fit - definitely snug like the V's... that goes for both insoles... no heel slippage whatsoever... feels higher off the ground than the previous kobes, 9 out of 10
2) Cushioning - play fast is a 9 out of 10, play strong 9.5 out of 10
3) Traction - 10 out of 10 just on the herringbone being placed all over the inner forefoot area! where it matters IMO.

Note* ankle straps arent really there to keep your ankles from rolling... but it helps with stabilization, somewhat.

quick review...

1) Fit - definitely snug like the V's... that goes for both insoles... no heel slippage whatsoever... feels higher off the ground than the previous kobes, 9 out of 10
2) Cushioning - play fast is a 9 out of 10, play strong 9.5 out of 10
3) Traction - 10 out of 10 just on the herringbone being placed all over the inner forefoot area! where it matters IMO.

Note* ankle straps arent really there to keep your ankles from rolling... but it helps with stabilization, somewhat.

^ nice pictures of the christmas. pretty sure the herringbone isn't on the YOTD due to samples.

^ nice pictures of the christmas. pretty sure the herringbone isn't on the YOTD due to samples.

Back
Top Bottom