OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Went out looking for the concord restock and ran into these

Happen to be in my sz 13. This never happens to me 
smile.gif

Went out looking for the concord restock and ran into these

Happen to be in my sz 13. This never happens to me 
smile.gif

Wasn't feelin the red laces....too over the top for my taste. I think they look better with purple laces. 

Checked my tracking number from NDC/UPS and were scheduled for a delivery tomorrow, now they're scheduled for today. Weird. Could be because Im also awaiting the Concords from NDC.

Wasn't feelin the red laces....too over the top for my taste. I think they look better with purple laces. 

Checked my tracking number from NDC/UPS and were scheduled for a delivery tomorrow, now they're scheduled for today. Weird. Could be because Im also awaiting the Concords from NDC.

Damn...I DEF was asleep on the Christmas, really the Kobe VII in general...some of these pics waking me all the way up...

Damn...I DEF was asleep on the Christmas, really the Kobe VII in general...some of these pics waking me all the way up...

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

gonna go buy some volt laces and maybe some purple ones and do some playing around with different looks tonight.

post pics and let us know where you get the laces from! I wanna do the same. Dont like the red laces at all....

gonna go buy some volt laces and maybe some purple ones and do some playing around with different looks tonight.

post pics and let us know where you get the laces from! I wanna do the same. Dont like the red laces at all....

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Not sure why they choose red.  Volt looks amazing on them.  Even purple.  Anything but red.

Not sure why they choose red.  Volt looks amazing on them.  Even purple.  Anything but red.

will do...hopefully I get off work in time to hit up FL...I know they have 54" flat laces...grabbed some volt ones for some AM's....hopefully they have more.

Back
Top Bottom