OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

gonna go buy some volt laces and maybe some purple ones and do some playing around with different looks tonight.

post pics and let us know where you get the laces from! I wanna do the same. Dont like the red laces at all....
will do...hopefully I get off work in time to hit up FL...I know they have 54" flat laces...grabbed some volt ones for some AM's....hopefully they have more.

can someone post that picture of the concords that was on feet with jeans??

it came out last week but i cant find it..thanks

can someone post that picture of the concords that was on feet with jeans??

it came out last week but i cant find it..thanks

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Wasn't feelin the red laces....too over the top for my taste. I think they look better with purple laces. 

as if the other colors aren't
laugh.gif
Should've done the speckles in red instead.

Wasn't feelin the red laces....too over the top for my taste. I think they look better with purple laces. 

as if the other colors aren't
laugh.gif
Should've done the speckles in red instead.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Checked my tracking number from NDC/UPS and were scheduled for a delivery tomorrow, now they're scheduled for today. Weird. Could be because Im also awaiting the Concords from NDC.

Same. I was mentally ready and everything
laugh.gif
. Helps that I was going to be around today too. Hopefully I'm nearby tomorrow.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Checked my tracking number from NDC/UPS and were scheduled for a delivery tomorrow, now they're scheduled for today. Weird. Could be because Im also awaiting the Concords from NDC.

Same. I was mentally ready and everything
laugh.gif
. Helps that I was going to be around today too. Hopefully I'm nearby tomorrow.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

As a Vikings fan I def approve!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

As a Vikings fan I def approve!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

You guys should hit up the Nike Outlets. They have actual volt laces there. 
quick pic. 
Gonna see if I can hit up the Citadel Outlet tomorrow then. What length did you use for the Kobes?

You guys should hit up the Nike Outlets. They have actual volt laces there. 
quick pic. 
Gonna see if I can hit up the Citadel Outlet tomorrow then. What length did you use for the Kobes?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

again. how do these fit compared to 4, 5, 6?
i've been wearing sz 11 in all of them.

Get the same size. I didn't need to Sz up.

Been scouring this thread for a legitimate sizing answer, and who else but to give that answer than NWT.  Thanks bro.

im feeling the dragons but i just cant see myself dropping $180 on another pair of kobes. seems like the xmases will be my one and only pair of 7s unless of course they hit the outlets. 

im feeling the dragons but i just cant see myself dropping $180 on another pair of kobes. seems like the xmases will be my one and only pair of 7s unless of course they hit the outlets. 

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

again. how do these fit compared to 4, 5, 6?
i've been wearing sz 11 in all of them.

Get the same size. I didn't need to Sz up.

Been scouring this thread for a legitimate sizing answer, and who else but to give that answer than NWT.  Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

not feeling the inlines. the 4,5,6 are way better.

NWT, did you notice what I'm saying about the scruffing because of
the velcro? the soft velcro tab. You'll notice the scruff on the medial
side of the lining. I'll be pissed if this only happened to me.

the medial side of both my shoes are a little frayed from the strap after playing in them. i'm going to be more mindful of how i strap the bootie now.
I'm happy that it's not just me or that I have a defective pair. I've come to a conclusion though, the lining of
the zk7 seems to unthread/fuzz quickly. I used the attack fast yesterday and my socks caused it, and my
socks were dri fit. $%$?
sick.gif

pissed.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

not feeling the inlines. the 4,5,6 are way better.

NWT, did you notice what I'm saying about the scruffing because of
the velcro? the soft velcro tab. You'll notice the scruff on the medial
side of the lining. I'll be pissed if this only happened to me.

the medial side of both my shoes are a little frayed from the strap after playing in them. i'm going to be more mindful of how i strap the bootie now.
I'm happy that it's not just me or that I have a defective pair. I've come to a conclusion though, the lining of
the zk7 seems to unthread/fuzz quickly. I used the attack fast yesterday and my socks caused it, and my
socks were dri fit. $%$?
sick.gif

pissed.

Back
Top Bottom