OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Lebron 9 chinas for Kobe vii Xmas, good trade? Wanted to post in the Kobe forum. Honest opinions. Which do you think will have the higher resale value down the road?

Lebron 9 chinas for Kobe vii Xmas, good trade? Wanted to post in the Kobe forum. Honest opinions. Which do you think will have the higher resale value down the road?

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

the kobes will have a higher resale I think.
Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

funny how a few pages back everyone thought the chinas were the xmas and hated them.

now that we get more detalied pics, everyones on them. smh.
was wondering the same thing...

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

the kobes will have a higher resale I think.
Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

funny how a few pages back everyone thought the chinas were the xmas and hated them.

now that we get more detalied pics, everyones on them. smh.
was wondering the same thing...

I ordered mine off NDC when they dropped and got my confirmation of shippage at 5:22 AM this morning. So would think most would get that today?

I ordered mine off NDC when they dropped and got my confirmation of shippage at 5:22 AM this morning. So would think most would get that today?

Originally Posted by never wear them

You guys should hit up the Nike Outlets. They have actual volt laces there. 
quick pic. 
It looks like 45'' in the pic? Dang, I just ordered these off eBay from a guy that has a bunch of these laces and I got the 54'', is 45'' what comes in the Kobes?

Originally Posted by never wear them

You guys should hit up the Nike Outlets. They have actual volt laces there. 
quick pic. 
It looks like 45'' in the pic? Dang, I just ordered these off eBay from a guy that has a bunch of these laces and I got the 54'', is 45'' what comes in the Kobes?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

not feeling the inlines. the 4,5,6 are way better.

NWT, did you notice what I'm saying about the scruffing because of
the velcro? the soft velcro tab. You'll notice the scruff on the medial
side of the lining. I'll be pissed if this only happened to me.

the medial side of both my shoes are a little frayed from the strap after playing in them. i'm going to be more mindful of how i strap the bootie now.
I'm happy that it's not just me or that I have a defective pair. I've come to a conclusion though, the lining of
the zk7 seems to unthread/fuzz quickly. I used the attack fast yesterday and my socks caused it, and my
socks were dri fit. $%$?
sick.gif

pissed.

nah, i might have to disagree with your conclusion there. i don't think the problem is with the collar material, it's just that the velcro that's sewn on the sleeve is too abrasive. and once that soft lining on the collar begins to fray, it becomes easier and easier to fray even more.

edit: after my post, i took my pair out to see what was really causing the problem and i may have found the problem and a solution:
the problem - the very edge of BOTH velcro patches may have a little extra material sticking out after the double stitching which feels very sharp.
the solution* - use a pair of really, really sharp, strong scissors and do some trimming to the edges where necessary. be careful not to accidentally cut too much or cut some of the sleeve in the process.
*be sure to test the feel of the velcro to the collar lining by actually putting the bootie back in the shoe and rubbing it along the collar. if you hear any scratching or see the velcro pulling at the collar, trim the velcro edge a little more.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

not feeling the inlines. the 4,5,6 are way better.

NWT, did you notice what I'm saying about the scruffing because of
the velcro? the soft velcro tab. You'll notice the scruff on the medial
side of the lining. I'll be pissed if this only happened to me.

the medial side of both my shoes are a little frayed from the strap after playing in them. i'm going to be more mindful of how i strap the bootie now.
I'm happy that it's not just me or that I have a defective pair. I've come to a conclusion though, the lining of
the zk7 seems to unthread/fuzz quickly. I used the attack fast yesterday and my socks caused it, and my
socks were dri fit. $%$?
sick.gif

pissed.

nah, i might have to disagree with your conclusion there. i don't think the problem is with the collar material, it's just that the velcro that's sewn on the sleeve is too abrasive. and once that soft lining on the collar begins to fray, it becomes easier and easier to fray even more.

edit: after my post, i took my pair out to see what was really causing the problem and i may have found the problem and a solution:
the problem - the very edge of BOTH velcro patches may have a little extra material sticking out after the double stitching which feels very sharp.
the solution* - use a pair of really, really sharp, strong scissors and do some trimming to the edges where necessary. be careful not to accidentally cut too much or cut some of the sleeve in the process.
*be sure to test the feel of the velcro to the collar lining by actually putting the bootie back in the shoe and rubbing it along the collar. if you hear any scratching or see the velcro pulling at the collar, trim the velcro edge a little more.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

quick review...

1) Fit - definitely snug like the V's... that goes for both insoles... no heel slippage whatsoever... feels higher off the ground than the previous kobes, 9 out of 10
ok good... i'm not the only one.
i had to go up 1/2 size in the zk5. if i wore 11, the balls of my feet were extremely sore for days 
ohwell.gif
 glad i order an 11.5 in the zk7 ids 
pimp.gif

zk6 were perfect in size 11.

quick review...

1) Fit - definitely snug like the V's... that goes for both insoles... no heel slippage whatsoever... feels higher off the ground than the previous kobes, 9 out of 10
i had to go up 1/2 size in the zk5. if i wore 11, the balls of my feet were extremely sore for days 
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

quick review...

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

i'm on the same boat as well.....good thing i tried on the del sol at FA before ordering the xmas pair.....it's a curse to have wide feet......

Originally Posted by al3x89

quick review...

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

i'm on the same boat as well.....good thing i tried on the del sol at FA before ordering the xmas pair.....it's a curse to have wide feet......

Anyone know where in the bay area can I still find a pair of Kobe Cheetahs? Im still looking for a pair of size 10.5s or 11s

Anyone know where in the bay area can I still find a pair of Kobe Cheetahs? Im still looking for a pair of size 10.5s or 11s

Back
Top Bottom