OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

so after the Lakers win the title next year, we get a VI Rings version of the VII ?  
indifferent.gif

I really hope we see new, better and CREATIVE CW's DOWN TO THE LAST RELEASE.

you can tell they ran out of ideas with the the ZKVI with all the camo overload
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I agree, but I actually like all the CAMOs... but the last releases for the Vs were sub-par IMO... Wolf Greys, Home Del Sols, Home Aces & Rices...

Originally Posted by Nermindee

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I agree, but I actually like all the CAMOs... but the last releases for the Vs were sub-par IMO... Wolf Greys, Home Del Sols, Home Aces & Rices...

If the black/grey and cool grey pairs are the last two to drop. I would say the VI ended on a good note. I think the VII will have the same color scheme as the VI seeing how the upper is the same one piece construction. Maybe Nike will release an overload of Lakers colors.

If the black/grey and cool grey pairs are the last two to drop. I would say the VI ended on a good note. I think the VII will have the same color scheme as the VI seeing how the upper is the same one piece construction. Maybe Nike will release an overload of Lakers colors.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

was thinking the exact same thing... I hope they prove us wrong

Originally Posted by thapointguy

was thinking the exact same thing... I hope they prove us wrong

just came back from the Nike Outlet store in Ontario Mills and they had some White/Red VII's NFW for $57.99 and the VII P.S. White/White/Navy for $59.99.
oh and !@* i went to the HOH there and they had the BRED VII P.S. for $140 still like !@* still?! i would have copped if they were $59 like the Nike store but for $140?! nah.

just came back from the Nike Outlet store in Ontario Mills and they had some White/Red VII's NFW for $57.99 and the VII P.S. White/White/Navy for $59.99.
oh and !@* i went to the HOH there and they had the BRED VII P.S. for $140 still like !@* still?! i would have copped if they were $59 like the Nike store but for $140?! nah.

^
wrong thread brutha

I think we can get laker cws similar to the 5s... away and homes. the shoe seems to be
capable of such colorblocking and might be able to pull it off. But as always, I'll be on the
lookout for the del sols. been loving del sols since the 4 came out. will not care for supremes.

^
wrong thread brutha

I think we can get laker cws similar to the 5s... away and homes. the shoe seems to be
capable of such colorblocking and might be able to pull it off. But as always, I'll be on the
lookout for the del sols. been loving del sols since the 4 came out. will not care for supremes.

Originally Posted by ZONBI

lol seriously wrong thread

Originally Posted by ZONBI

lol seriously wrong thread

Back
Top Bottom