OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Shark, Cheetah,  & Mamba Combo..

?

I could understand where the Mamba (pause) & Cheetah references come from.

But Shark Nike/Kobe?..

kobe-

Needs to pass on that word to this dude:

resize.php

I don't know, the triangle pattern looks vicious still. to me it looks very gummy
from the pics. I'm sure they have good traction.

I don't know, the triangle pattern looks vicious still. to me it looks very gummy
from the pics. I'm sure they have good traction.

the shark X cheetah X black mamba looks promising

these three creatures have one in common, QUICK and AGILE.

shark = V1

cheetah = V2

mamba = P.S.

lol!

shark = V1

cheetah = V2

mamba = P.S.

lol!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Three versions like the Lebron 8?
grin.gif
Just to be accurate, I think it was either the Kobe 2s or 3s that came with 3 pairs.  The "lite" version or something was extremely hard to find, at least for me.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Three versions like the Lebron 8?
grin.gif
Just to be accurate, I think it was either the Kobe 2s or 3s that came with 3 pairs.  The "lite" version or something was extremely hard to find, at least for me.

it was the kobe 2s.... and the lites were an asian exclusive
as fo rthe vii... this seems pretty interesting, as long as the regulars perform well i'll stick with that. i dont need any ankle gimmicks or straps/wraps

it was the kobe 2s.... and the lites were an asian exclusive
as fo rthe vii... this seems pretty interesting, as long as the regulars perform well i'll stick with that. i dont need any ankle gimmicks or straps/wraps

Originally Posted by ALDY

?

But Shark Nike/Kobe?..

kobe-

resize.php

there's an esablished history there with the 2K4, note the "shark tooth" traction pattern

Originally Posted by ALDY

?

But Shark Nike/Kobe?..

kobe-

resize.php

there's an esablished history there with the 2K4, note the "shark tooth" traction pattern

Originally Posted by maronandlando

too bad kobe isnt anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

too bad kobe isnt anymore
laugh.gif

%@!....I'm confused about everything now. I've got to wait to see some samples. 3 Animals, kobe just lost his uniqueness that I loved about his line. I hate the embedded zoom air unitt insoles...No herringbone....So its not looking pretty right now.

%@!....I'm confused about everything now. I've got to wait to see some samples. 3 Animals, kobe just lost his uniqueness that I loved about his line. I hate the embedded zoom air unitt insoles...No herringbone....So its not looking pretty right now.

I wish that they just the herringbone traction. Still looking forward to seeing how the final production model will look like.

I wish that they just the herringbone traction. Still looking forward to seeing how the final production model will look like.

You guys do realize the Kobe II's had 3 models right? Those saying V1, V2, V3's....How long have you guys been buying Kobe's? Smh

You guys do realize the Kobe II's had 3 models right? Those saying V1, V2, V3's....How long have you guys been buying Kobe's? Smh

Back
Top Bottom