OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by al3x89

everyone who says they won't spend that much... will.

I agree fam.. The last 2 years proved that... I hope I don't end up with more than 20 pairs tho like the last 3 years...

exactly...people are spending $175 retail for retread CG jordan 11s....why not 150-170 for these....?

that horrible way of thinking is the reason why cool grey 11's are 175.

Originally Posted by al3x89

everyone who says they won't spend that much... will.

I agree fam.. The last 2 years proved that... I hope I don't end up with more than 20 pairs tho like the last 3 years...

exactly...people are spending $175 retail for retread CG jordan 11s....why not 150-170 for these....?

^
yes! people blinded by whatever nike decides to do. hiking up already overpriced sneaks.
I've stopped buying jordans simply because of the price. I only get what I REALLY REALLY NEED.
haven't bought any JB for years now... if people stop buying them, they will find a way for
us to purchase again. One possible way would be a price drop.

^
yes! people blinded by whatever nike decides to do. hiking up already overpriced sneaks.
I've stopped buying jordans simply because of the price. I only get what I REALLY REALLY NEED.
haven't bought any JB for years now... if people stop buying them, they will find a way for
us to purchase again. One possible way would be a price drop.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
wrong thread brutha

I think we can get laker cws similar to the 5s... away and homes. the shoe seems to be
capable of such colorblocking and might be able to pull it off. But as always, I'll be on the
lookout for the del sols. been loving del sols since the 4 came out. will not care for supremes.
haha my bad dude thought i was in the LBJ VII not the ZKBVII lol.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
wrong thread brutha

I think we can get laker cws similar to the 5s... away and homes. the shoe seems to be
capable of such colorblocking and might be able to pull it off. But as always, I'll be on the
lookout for the del sols. been loving del sols since the 4 came out. will not care for supremes.
haha my bad dude thought i was in the LBJ VII not the ZKBVII lol.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i was being sarcastic...I don't think these or the CG are worth that price...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i was being sarcastic...I don't think these or the CG are worth that price...

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Zoom Kobe VII Related To Sharks, Cheetahs & Snakes According To This Nike China Catalog

nike-zoom-kobe-7-vii-2011-catalog-china-sharks-cheetah-black-mamba-snake-600x433.jpg

This Nike Basketball China catalog shows a shark, a cheetah, and a black mamba snake surrounding the Kobe “Sheath

damn. that's tough! but the outsole seems like it is herringbone right? or are we getting the previous pattern that was shown?
this:
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-8.jpg

damn. that's tough! but the outsole seems like it is herringbone right? or are we getting the previous pattern that was shown?
this:
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-8.jpg

That triangle pattern outsole is what's been given the green light, as far as I know. The modified herringbone traction pattern seen on some of the alternate wear test models will not be making it to production.

That triangle pattern outsole is what's been given the green light, as far as I know. The modified herringbone traction pattern seen on some of the alternate wear test models will not be making it to production.

oh what the %$*!!! i was hoping these would be herringbone because nothing is better than herringbone! i don't understand why they release basketball shoes without herringbone patterns!! what are they thinking at nike!!

oh what the %$*!!! i was hoping these would be herringbone because nothing is better than herringbone! i don't understand why they release basketball shoes without herringbone patterns!! what are they thinking at nike!!

keep the herringbone!!! this triangle crap is worthless!!! who cares about cutting weight when it can't perform like the iv's!!!

keep the herringbone!!! this triangle crap is worthless!!! who cares about cutting weight when it can't perform like the iv's!!!

Shark, Cheetah,  & Mamba Combo..

?

I could understand where the Mamba (pause) & Cheetah references come from.

But Shark Nike/Kobe?..

kobe-

Needs to pass on that word to this dude:

resize.php

Back
Top Bottom