OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

RAWairMIA wrote:
I guess i'm the only one who thinks the red laces are a great accent to the rest of the shoe,shrugs shoulders.
No actually you are not, I agree with you completely.  However they should came with an extra set of volt laces and Nike should have made the logo red (at least on the supreme sleeve).

RAWairMIA wrote:
I guess i'm the only one who thinks the red laces are a great accent to the rest of the shoe,shrugs shoulders.
No actually you are not, I agree with you completely.  However they should came with an extra set of volt laces and Nike should have made the logo red (at least on the supreme sleeve).

For those of you in the bay area still looking for the x-mas VII's HOH serramonte still has large sizes 13 and up.

For those of you in the bay area still looking for the x-mas VII's HOH serramonte still has large sizes 13 and up.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Should i just shell out on Westbrook Hyperfuse 2011 PE's?
I found a great deal 60 dollars for the pair....

or wait for these to restock....?

They're still on the site so they MAY restock, who knows though.
My goodness these are TIGHT, I don't think I will be able to wear the sleeve. Should have went a half size up

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Should i just shell out on Westbrook Hyperfuse 2011 PE's?
I found a great deal 60 dollars for the pair....

or wait for these to restock....?

They're still on the site so they MAY restock, who knows though.
My goodness these are TIGHT, I don't think I will be able to wear the sleeve. Should have went a half size up

Anxiously waiting for my pair from NDC tomorrow..its going to be a good day as soon as I get off work.

Has anyone who has (multiple/different colorways of) the Kobe VII's tried some insole swaps? ex. Del Sol Play Strong insert in the Xmas VII's.
Beyond the different cushioning styles, I know this had to be an extra tactic from Nike to get people to invest in a $180 sneaker. Especially with the NikeID option too.

Personally, I like the aspect of swapping cushioning since I bought the Jordan 2011's last year

Post pics if you got em

Anxiously waiting for my pair from NDC tomorrow..its going to be a good day as soon as I get off work.

Has anyone who has (multiple/different colorways of) the Kobe VII's tried some insole swaps? ex. Del Sol Play Strong insert in the Xmas VII's.
Beyond the different cushioning styles, I know this had to be an extra tactic from Nike to get people to invest in a $180 sneaker. Especially with the NikeID option too.

Personally, I like the aspect of swapping cushioning since I bought the Jordan 2011's last year

Post pics if you got em

Post pics if you got em

Originally Posted by jrjmd

shoes8.jpg

shoes9y.jpg

concords/inlines...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I wish switching the soles weren't such a pain ugh.

THAT!
To those who have played ball in them: Which do you prefer? Strong or Fast (no innuendo suggested here haha)? Or is it one of those "to each their own" type deals?

I wonder what makes Kobe decide on how he wants to wear his shoe for each game.. 
nerd.gif

THAT!
To those who have played ball in them: Which do you prefer? Strong or Fast (no innuendo suggested here haha)? Or is it one of those "to each their own" type deals?

I wonder what makes Kobe decide on how he wants to wear his shoe for each game.. 
nerd.gif

THAT!

nerd.gif

He's probably just switching back and forth to sell the system.. we'll see which one he prefers in the playoffs!

He's probably just switching back and forth to sell the system.. we'll see which one he prefers in the playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom