OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Yeah I think he switches to help sales too.

I like the play strong just because...well its different, and everyone is like "woah Kobe 7's"

But if it wasn't for boost of self esteem, I would be perfectly fine playing with the play fast soles. Inlines, i will probably just get the play fast. Unless Nike suckers me in, which it always seems to.

I like the play strong just because...well its different, and everyone is like "woah Kobe 7's"

But if it wasn't for boost of self esteem, I would be perfectly fine playing with the play fast soles. Inlines, i will probably just get the play fast. Unless Nike suckers me in, which it always seems to.

You guys complain about the soles being to hard to take out, but I think there's a reason they made it that way.

If it were so easy to take out, they would probably slip out while you're playing or something, than everyone would be complaining about that.

You guys complain about the soles being to hard to take out, but I think there's a reason they made it that way.

If it were so easy to take out, they would probably slip out while you're playing or something, than everyone would be complaining about that.

This is the last time I will ask because I don't want to keep bugging.  Can someone please tell me the release date for the Black and Grey???  I just want a plain colourway to play in and so far these are the ones.  Thanks

This is the last time I will ask because I don't want to keep bugging.  Can someone please tell me the release date for the Black and Grey???  I just want a plain colourway to play in and so far these are the ones.  Thanks

Tried these one for the first time yesterday. Really comfy... Only thing is they feel so much heavier compared to the Vi's.

Tried these one for the first time yesterday. Really comfy... Only thing is they feel so much heavier compared to the Vi's.

Originally Posted by yuku lightheart 2kxx

yo um

i have a quick question maybe somebody can help out

would the kobe attack strongs fit into other shoes like any reg insoles? like..... vans?
They don't fit Vans. I thought this idea funny so I tried myself. 

yo um

would the kobe attack strongs fit into other shoes like any reg insoles? like..... vans?

yo um

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Posted? Via SN.

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-grey-white-another-look-2-570x427.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-grey-white-another-look-4-570x427.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-grey-white-another-look-5-570x427.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-grey-white-another-look-6-570x427.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-grey-white-another-look-9-570x427.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-grey-white-another-look-8-570x427.jpg

these are WAYYY better than the black/yellow

cant wait for the Inlines to pop up on swoosh, sadly chicago X's come out soon too
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom