OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

NWT, that's what I'm trying to tell these guys. Acting like the Shark name is something new and the Lebron V1, V2, V3 comparison when they did this for the Kobe line like 5 years ago.

Zyzz, everyone has an opinion, but in my opinion I don't agree with you on the II's being trash. The Orcas, USA Strengths, USA Ultimates to name a few are all to ill.

The Lites....Meh....

nwt-nice little background info

i said this with the zoom kobe 6... but i am so excited about these that midsole is so agreeesive if that make sense
pimp.gif

im really gonna go hard on this shoe and build a nice collection

nwt-nice little background info

i said this with the zoom kobe 6... but i am so excited about these that midsole is so agreeesive if that make sense
pimp.gif

im really gonna go hard on this shoe and build a nice collection

Some of the ZKII's were really nice. The Orcas were a nice shoe. I just feel like Nike oversaturates a line when you put out 3. It's hard enough to keep up with all of the cw's of just one shoe. But I assume that if Kobe ends up only wearing one out of the 3 styles, people will obviously gravitate towards that.

Some of the ZKII's were really nice. The Orcas were a nice shoe. I just feel like Nike oversaturates a line when you put out 3. It's hard enough to keep up with all of the cw's of just one shoe. But I assume that if Kobe ends up only wearing one out of the 3 styles, people will obviously gravitate towards that.

i agree, 1's were one of the best til the 5's came out.

they had amazing traction, conform, responsive as well. they were an amazing shoe overall.

i agree, 1's were one of the best til the 5's came out.

they had amazing traction, conform, responsive as well. they were an amazing shoe overall.

^ The zk1's were a very versatile shoe that you could play indoor and outdoor and the traction held up great.

^ The zk1's were a very versatile shoe that you could play indoor and outdoor and the traction held up great.

While the triangle outsole pattern will most likely not be as good as herringbone, give it a chance first before you complain about it. It could be pretty good. The outsole on the Vs was not good out of the box but if you broke them in well enough the traction was just as good as the IVs.

While the triangle outsole pattern will most likely not be as good as herringbone, give it a chance first before you complain about it. It could be pretty good. The outsole on the Vs was not good out of the box but if you broke them in well enough the traction was just as good as the IVs.

^I call that pure bs. You could have put glue on the 5s and they still would have been inferior to the 4s traction. No way does 5 top the 4 in any traction...

^I call that pure bs. You could have put glue on the 5s and they still would have been inferior to the 4s traction. No way does 5 top the 4 in any traction...

I actually had no problem with the traction on V's. The IV's were obviously better and lasted longer, but like I said...No problems with the V's in traction. Haven't worn the VI's to ball yet, but the VII's even with the triangle pattern could possibly be better that the VI's & V's.

Why would they be worse?

I actually had no problem with the traction on V's. The IV's were obviously better and lasted longer, but like I said...No problems with the V's in traction. Haven't worn the VI's to ball yet, but the VII's even with the triangle pattern could possibly be better that the VI's & V's.

Why would they be worse?

Back
Top Bottom