OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Yeah it was the sheath strength and lite

i think its kobe 2. i only had the 3rd one. i remember my pair have those number 4 because kobe only use it during 4th qtr!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Yeah it was the sheath strength and lite

i think its kobe 2. i only had the 3rd one. i remember my pair have those number 4 because kobe only use it during 4th qtr!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You guys do realize the Kobe II's had 3 models right? Those saying V1, V2, V3's....How long have you guys been buying Kobe's? Smh
yeah.. Zoom Kobe 2 have 3 models.

Sheath (Ultimate)

Strength

Lite

and all are fire imo..

You guys do realize the Kobe II's had 3 models right? Those saying V1, V2, V3's....How long have you guys been buying Kobe's? Smh
yeah.. Zoom Kobe 2 have 3 models.

Sheath (Ultimate)

Strength

Lite

and all are fire imo..

lol with all the animal references, it seems like kobe is a big fan of NatGeoWild, Disc, and APL hehe

lol with all the animal references, it seems like kobe is a big fan of NatGeoWild, Disc, and APL hehe

See... this is where/when some of the old cats start to remember.... Kobe was always poked at as the black mamba, so he stook with it, but he was also looked at, and probably self proclaimed it, as a shark/killer whale....
how many of you remember this shoe and the name of it? ( excuse the quality of he pic, didnt have a good cam back then
laugh.gif
)

3501547953_c537b02711_z.jpg

3502364306_272c483d8a_z.jpg

They were the ZK1 Shark/Fin.

and lets not forget The Killer Whale Orca inspired shoe.... ZK 2

1178193672.jpg

4039189588_b01f0b5941_o.jpg

and here's an article from early January of this year :

Apparently Kobe Bryant sees himself less like a snake in the grass and more like the king of the ocean.

Bryant met with members of the Oregon Ducks football team after the Lakers win in Phoenix on Wednesday night and gave them the low down on his approach to the game.  Oregon CB Cliff Harris describes the conversation with Bryant:
Players were asking him questions, like how he approached life and how he approached games.  He just said he’s like a great white shark. He just swims on the surface slowly and eats every dude in front of him when he comes onto the court, and that stuck with me.

There’s no denying Kobe has devoured more than a few opponents.  Might be time to switch ‘Black Mamba’ to ‘Great White’.

Credit Rob Moseley

http://cosbysweaters.com/...-is-a-great-white-shark/

http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/i...ryant-micky-ward-inspire-uo-football-players/

just an observation i wanted to post and remind some of you guys or inform who didn't know....

kobe-bryant-shark-253x300.jpg

laugh.gif
 lol @ me postin kobe

edit*

and agree on that observation back there on how the Huarache 2k4 has some sort of inspiration to its traction.

5649838503_e506782299_z.jpg

See... this is where/when some of the old cats start to remember.... Kobe was always poked at as the black mamba, so he stook with it, but he was also looked at, and probably self proclaimed it, as a shark/killer whale....
how many of you remember this shoe and the name of it? ( excuse the quality of he pic, didnt have a good cam back then
laugh.gif
)

3501547953_c537b02711_z.jpg

3502364306_272c483d8a_z.jpg

They were the ZK1 Shark/Fin.

and lets not forget The Killer Whale Orca inspired shoe.... ZK 2

1178193672.jpg

4039189588_b01f0b5941_o.jpg

and here's an article from early January of this year :

Apparently Kobe Bryant sees himself less like a snake in the grass and more like the king of the ocean.

Bryant met with members of the Oregon Ducks football team after the Lakers win in Phoenix on Wednesday night and gave them the low down on his approach to the game.  Oregon CB Cliff Harris describes the conversation with Bryant:
Players were asking him questions, like how he approached life and how he approached games.  He just said he’s like a great white shark. He just swims on the surface slowly and eats every dude in front of him when he comes onto the court, and that stuck with me.

There’s no denying Kobe has devoured more than a few opponents.  Might be time to switch ‘Black Mamba’ to ‘Great White’.

Credit Rob Moseley

http://cosbysweaters.com/...-is-a-great-white-shark/

http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/i...ryant-micky-ward-inspire-uo-football-players/

just an observation i wanted to post and remind some of you guys or inform who didn't know....

kobe-bryant-shark-253x300.jpg

laugh.gif
 lol @ me postin kobe

edit*

and agree on that observation back there on how the Huarache 2k4 has some sort of inspiration to its traction.

5649838503_e506782299_z.jpg

^^i remember those shoe...once they said kobe was to have the shark in the zkii i quickly remembered the orcas....

^^i remember those shoe...once they said kobe was to have the shark in the zkii i quickly remembered the orcas....

yea but all 3 of those shoes were ugly and trash.

and guys talking about shark you do realize they had the shark Kobe 1's? had shark fin on them.

yea but all 3 of those shoes were ugly and trash.

and guys talking about shark you do realize they had the shark Kobe 1's? had shark fin on them.

NWT, that's what I'm trying to tell these guys. Acting like the Shark name is something new and the Lebron V1, V2, V3 comparison when they did this for the Kobe line like 5 years ago.

Zyzz, everyone has an opinion, but in my opinion I don't agree with you on the II's being trash. The Orcas, USA Strengths, USA Ultimates to name a few are all to ill.

The Lites....Meh....

Back
Top Bottom