OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I just hope that the vii fits more like the V than the vi. The looks are secondary to me. Still important, but fit and comfort is most important.

not wasting any time on these on December 26th im buying the GR and IDing a pair............

not wasting any time on these on December 26th im buying the GR and IDing a pair............

These are looking weird as hell to me, but I'm very intrigued. I can't wait to see some sample colorways. Hopefully a laker colorway is set to drop within the first few colorways.

These are looking weird as hell to me, but I'm very intrigued. I can't wait to see some sample colorways. Hopefully a laker colorway is set to drop within the first few colorways.

hope he makes grinch 7's...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif

I don't...I hope they bring original colorways to the model with exception of del sols, inlines (or concords, same %%#@), and laker colorways. No Bruce lees, no dks, no grinches, no OCs, etc.......

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif

I don't...I hope they bring original colorways to the model with exception of del sols, inlines (or concords, same %%#@), and laker colorways. No Bruce lees, no dks, no grinches, no OCs, etc.......

Back
Top Bottom