OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jst628

hope he makes grinch 7's...
pimp.gif

I don't...I hope they bring original colorways to the model with exception of del sols, inlines (or concords, same %%#@), and laker colorways. No Bruce lees, no dks, no grinches, no OCs, etc.......
THIS.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jst628

hope he makes grinch 7's...
pimp.gif

I don't...I hope they bring original colorways to the model with exception of del sols, inlines (or concords, same %%#@), and laker colorways. No Bruce lees, no dks, no grinches, no OCs, etc.......
THIS.

I'm hoping it'll be $135 but I doubt it. I wonder if they'll reuse the venomenon box or we'll get the same black box but with a new design like the upper.

I'm hoping it'll be $135 but I doubt it. I wonder if they'll reuse the venomenon box or we'll get the same black box but with a new design like the upper.

Are we to assume that the zoom air is ONLY in the insoles and not in the midsole, or could we have double stacked zoom? Insole only air appears to be so old fashion. Maybe I am behind the times with this backwards trend of having elevated air. They are usually added to these other shoes like dunk SBs as a cost effective measure. Don't be surprised if thats the case here along with the AJ 2011.. You really don't get the ideal feedback that one would get with a lower to the ground built into the midsole zoom air. If it is true that we only get insole zoom air, price point should be no higher than $110.

Are we to assume that the zoom air is ONLY in the insoles and not in the midsole, or could we have double stacked zoom? Insole only air appears to be so old fashion. Maybe I am behind the times with this backwards trend of having elevated air. They are usually added to these other shoes like dunk SBs as a cost effective measure. Don't be surprised if thats the case here along with the AJ 2011.. You really don't get the ideal feedback that one would get with a lower to the ground built into the midsole zoom air. If it is true that we only get insole zoom air, price point should be no higher than $110.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I hope they do something dope with the box.  I mean look at Lebron's, then again, those are/were higher in price.  If there is a price raise, it's most likely going to be 150, they were probably testing us with some the of the "supreme" releases at 150 this year.  Nike is smarter than we give them credit for[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I hope they do something dope with the box.  I mean look at Lebron's, then again, those are/were higher in price.  If there is a price raise, it's most likely going to be 150, they were probably testing us with some the of the "supreme" releases at 150 this year.  Nike is smarter than we give them credit for[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

Wally in here speakin the truth. If only zoom in the insole price should be lower, not higher. Also if there is zoom embedded in the midsole (along with zoom in the insole) wouldn't that make the ride too high off the ground for some of you guys liking?

Wally in here speakin the truth. If only zoom in the insole price should be lower, not higher. Also if there is zoom embedded in the midsole (along with zoom in the insole) wouldn't that make the ride too high off the ground for some of you guys liking?

Whatever the Zoom air setup is, I expect the shoe to be even comfier due to Kobe's age and Knee's. The setup should be made specifically to take some of the impact off his knees possibly. Something like the cushioning of the Kobe I's would be very nice.

I expect this shoe to be quite possibly the best Kobe yet.

The VI's are SICK, people think they're done with them, but just wait till the next hot colorway drops. I'll keep enjoying the VI's while I wait for the VII's.

Whatever the Zoom air setup is, I expect the shoe to be even comfier due to Kobe's age and Knee's. The setup should be made specifically to take some of the impact off his knees possibly. Something like the cushioning of the Kobe I's would be very nice.

I expect this shoe to be quite possibly the best Kobe yet.

The VI's are SICK, people think they're done with them, but just wait till the next hot colorway drops. I'll keep enjoying the VI's while I wait for the VII's.

I can't believe this. I'm already losing taste for the 6s... I'm HUNGRY for some 7s!!!!
and yeah, I bet they'll release these at $150. if that's the case, I'd only buy 2 pairs.
That's it. If they release it at $130, I'd buy a ton and ID pairs also. $150 would be
too much IMO...

I can't believe this. I'm already losing taste for the 6s... I'm HUNGRY for some 7s!!!!
and yeah, I bet they'll release these at $150. if that's the case, I'd only buy 2 pairs.
That's it. If they release it at $130, I'd buy a ton and ID pairs also. $150 would be
too much IMO...

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

whats the thing on the midsole, that specklish stuff?

laugh.gif
 that was the tester's identification #, he edited it out with the spray in PS, if he was caught, he won't be a tester anymore.

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

whats the thing on the midsole, that specklish stuff?

laugh.gif
 that was the tester's identification #, he edited it out with the spray in PS, if he was caught, he won't be a tester anymore.

Back
Top Bottom