OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

more kobe vii pics are all have to look forward to since this year is wasted year this lakers fan life.
tongue.gif

more kobe vii pics are all have to look forward to since this year is wasted year this lakers fan life.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

al3x89:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-9.jpg

i like what they did here... 
pimp.gif
 i'm loving these already!!
Yeah, I don't see it. I'm trying to force myself to see a Mamba or a Kobe or a 24, because I know it's all gotta be in there somewhere... but I don't see any of it.
laugh.gif
... ...
ohwell.gif

It says KB24

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

al3x89:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-9.jpg

i like what they did here... 
pimp.gif
 i'm loving these already!!
Yeah, I don't see it. I'm trying to force myself to see a Mamba or a Kobe or a 24, because I know it's all gotta be in there somewhere... but I don't see any of it.
laugh.gif
... ...
ohwell.gif

It says KB24

Thanks to the tester for providing us with the pics. Write-up review to follow. Gotta lay low first.

Thanks to the tester for providing us with the pics. Write-up review to follow. Gotta lay low first.

^
lol

but seriously man. these are getting me excited. The kobe line has that "magic".
Never felt this way about a shoe since the mid 90's (and you know what those shoes are)
zk4-6 just make you feel different. and this? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! these will be
copped. "robo copped" as others would say. can't wait for this. please
keep the price at $130-$135...

^
lol

but seriously man. these are getting me excited. The kobe line has that "magic".
Never felt this way about a shoe since the mid 90's (and you know what those shoes are)
zk4-6 just make you feel different. and this? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! these will be
copped. "robo copped" as others would say. can't wait for this. please
keep the price at $130-$135...

i think ill be goin the same way as the VIs. i said i wont buy that much but ended up with almost all the release...
happy.gif

i think ill be goin the same way as the VIs. i said i wont buy that much but ended up with almost all the release...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

insanely ready for these to drop

and 1...

I already know that i'm going to have more of these than the VIs n IVs... I OD'ed a lil with the Vs...

but these VIIs, there's no sig like it...

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

insanely ready for these to drop

and 1...

I already know that i'm going to have more of these than the VIs n IVs... I OD'ed a lil with the Vs...

but these VIIs, there's no sig like it...

kobe's sig... the best on-going sig right now. We are blessed to get these...
1-6 are amazing. add the k4 and k5s... 7s look phenomenal man.

everybody getting impatient with the 7s. dammit. (good thing)

kobe's sig... the best on-going sig right now. We are blessed to get these...
1-6 are amazing. add the k4 and k5s... 7s look phenomenal man.

everybody getting impatient with the 7s. dammit. (good thing)

Back
Top Bottom