OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I feel like the pending lockout has something to do with the official pics not surfacing yet...

i would hope not, I just think they are just waiting for the first Lebron 9 to release and then they will surface 

This shoe got to be one of the best from Nike...all we've gotten is prototype pix,which gives us an idea of what these kobe vii...but when I think back jordans weren't this secretive

This shoe got to be one of the best from Nike...all we've gotten is prototype pix,which gives us an idea of what these kobe vii...but when I think back jordans weren't this secretive

They could be back to the drawing board since the prototype leaked. Tweaking the design a little. This is my other guess.

They could be back to the drawing board since the prototype leaked. Tweaking the design a little. This is my other guess.

^^if thats the case i hope they put these a mid top shoe. from the pics we got looks a little bit higher than the regular low but i would like these to be mid. imo

^^if thats the case i hope they put these a mid top shoe. from the pics we got looks a little bit higher than the regular low but i would like these to be mid. imo

Meh. True mids and highs can become overly restrictive on the court very fast, especially for today's guards.
I love the neoprene ankle support + kobe IV-type height, I think it solves a lot of problems that the VI had with stability and lets those who are paranoid about rolling their ankle rest easy.

Higher than the V and VI, yet lower than a traditional mid would be perfect.

The only thing I would seriously consider changing from the prototype which I sincerely hope they do, would be to change the upper to allow for better colorblocking like we saw in the V. Though a great shoe, I really think that the VI wasn't able to deliver what the V was in that respect IMO.

Not knocking the scales, but just take a look at the Ace Away V and the Ace VI. There is no comparison.

Meh. True mids and highs can become overly restrictive on the court very fast, especially for today's guards.
I love the neoprene ankle support + kobe IV-type height, I think it solves a lot of problems that the VI had with stability and lets those who are paranoid about rolling their ankle rest easy.

Higher than the V and VI, yet lower than a traditional mid would be perfect.

The only thing I would seriously consider changing from the prototype which I sincerely hope they do, would be to change the upper to allow for better colorblocking like we saw in the V. Though a great shoe, I really think that the VI wasn't able to deliver what the V was in that respect IMO.

Not knocking the scales, but just take a look at the Ace Away V and the Ace VI. There is no comparison.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

why? ankle injuries? it doesn't matter the cut of the shoe, it's how high it sits of the ground.

why? ankle injuries? it doesn't matter the cut of the shoe, it's how high it sits of the ground.

Originally Posted by al3x89

yeah, you hit the nail right on the head...
but people feel more "safe" playing in highs or mids...

I would also prefer Kobe to come out with Mid/Highs and Lows to give everyone what they want.

Originally Posted by al3x89

yeah, you hit the nail right on the head...
but people feel more "safe" playing in highs or mids...

I would also prefer Kobe to come out with Mid/Highs and Lows to give everyone what they want.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

THIS. Remember the Lebron VI fiasco? not the same, but something to consider

Originally Posted by thapointguy

THIS. Remember the Lebron VI fiasco? not the same, but something to consider

Originally Posted by Kloser80

I gotta give it to Nike, I have never seen a major release kept under wraps for this long. Pics of almost every Jordan has leaked online during the summer prior of its release, the 2012s leaked months ago. If Nike are the ones to finally relive this shoe, my mind will be officially blown. 
That being said the shoe should be heading into production soon so its just a matter of time. 

I gotta give it to Nike, I have never seen a major release kept under wraps for this long. Pics of almost every Jordan has leaked online during the summer prior of its release, the 2012s leaked months ago. If Nike are the ones to finally relive this shoe, my mind will be officially blown. 
That being said the shoe should be heading into production soon so its just a matter of time. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I feel the same way because by now if it was jordans we would have seen all kinds of pics and everything..but these Kobes are gonna be banging

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I feel the same way because by now if it was jordans we would have seen all kinds of pics and everything..but these Kobes are gonna be banging

Back
Top Bottom