OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but got the info today the Kobe 7 Supreme will be $180 and the colorway is BLACK/MTLLC SILVER-TR YLLW-WHT with the release date is 12/22

I'm a sucker for black with nice accent colors. Might be this years del sol.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

I agree F the pictures, give the release date.
It's already been announced. December 20th.

And I guarantee the people that keep talking about herringbone this and herringbone that don't even hoop. Dudes kill me.
alien.gif

Guarantee? 
laugh.gif

I know the type of people you're referring to, but you should stay away from the sweeping generalizations bruh

laugh.gif
Maybe I should've added "the majority" after guarantee, but you know what I meant.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

I agree F the pictures, give the release date.
It's already been announced. December 20th.

And I guarantee the people that keep talking about herringbone this and herringbone that don't even hoop. Dudes kill me.
alien.gif

Guarantee? 
laugh.gif

I know the type of people you're referring to, but you should stay away from the sweeping generalizations bruh

laugh.gif
Maybe I should've added "the majority" after guarantee, but you know what I meant.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but got the info today the Kobe 7 Supreme will be $180 and the colorway is BLACK/MTLLC SILVER-TR YLLW-WHT with the release date is 12/22

pimp.gif

Any word on an xmas colorway?
wait, so you're saying they'll drop a Supreme for 180?? so aside from the 140 regulars, we're getting a supreme at 180 and an elite for 200?? dammit.

pimp.gif

Any word on an xmas colorway?
wait, so you're saying they'll drop a Supreme for 180?? so aside from the 140 regulars, we're getting a supreme at 180 and an elite for 200?? dammit.

^Yep. There was info on a Supreme and a Regular version a while back. Elites won't be coming til next Spring.

Interested to see why the Supreme seems to have the Del Sol-esque colorway. Would've expected the regular version to get the Del Sol treatment and the Supreme to get the crazy Xmas colorway.

^Yep. There was info on a Supreme and a Regular version a while back. Elites won't be coming til next Spring.

Interested to see why the Supreme seems to have the Del Sol-esque colorway. Would've expected the regular version to get the Del Sol treatment and the Supreme to get the crazy Xmas colorway.

I wonder what is it gonna make it a supreme. Removeable ankle brace? Two different insoles? It should be interesting this year

I wonder what is it gonna make it a supreme. Removeable ankle brace? Two different insoles? It should be interesting this year

This shoe will be the only reason why I will still log on to NikeTalk...

Other than that... No other shoe is doin it for me...

Gon' go straight to Air Jordans for those classic sigs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

too basic imo...i expect something crazy 

Originally Posted by never wear them

QFT

Originally Posted by never wear them

QFT

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if a Gucci colorway hits the streets....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if a Gucci colorway hits the streets....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom