OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by In Transit

30t6p3b.gif
You have no idea how freedom of speech works. 

According to who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States

Come back when you are finished. 
Brah it a protect freedom against government censorship. Unless dude was acting as a agent of the government and trying to stop you from speaking your mind then your first amendment rights were not being violated. 
Every citizen as the right to say whatever they want to say (with a few exception) without government censorship. You are two private citizens having a disagreement, he can tell you to shut the !@+# up all day, he still isn't violating your freedom of speech.  You just made yourself look stupid, twice 

I disagree. He has a right to tell me to be quiet, but my right to speak my mind overrides his wishes. In other countries, his right to tell me to be quiet may have me arrested if I do not abide by his wishes.

Have a nice evening.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

waiting for "the full test report"...

i wouldn't not buy a shoe based on someone's negative report. 
while insight is always good, everyone's feet are different and react differently to different shoes. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

while insight is always good, everyone's feet are different and react differently to different shoes. 

That is true. But when a shoe is suggested to be a performance product, then at 180 dollars, it should be able to perform for more than just some people, correct?

That is true. But when a shoe is suggested to be a performance product, then at 180 dollars, it should be able to perform for more than just some people, correct?

you're right.. but what if it's just this one person saying negatives about the shoe.
look at the review forum.. you got people saying they don't like the kobe 5's or 6's.. while i think those shoes perform the best out of anything that i have owned. while others prefer to ball in lebrons, hyperfuses, hyperdunks, etc.

there's a thread that asks what's the best jordan's to ball in, and every answer is different...

With great regret, I bring this. 

http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/14/...de-of-the-new-kobe-vii-some-guy-demonstrates/
[h2]Wondering What Feet Look Like Outside The Inside Of The New Kobe VII? Some Guy Demonstrates.[/h2]
Category : Nike

Tags: Kobe 7, Kobe Bryant, Kobe Bryant Shoes, Kobe VII, Nike, Nike Zoom Kobe 7, Nike Zoom Kobe VII, Some Guy, Zoom Kobe 7, Zoom Kobe VII

kobe-vii-supreme-4-600x400.jpg

Never nude.

If you decide to go drop $180 on the new Nike Zoom Kobe VII later this year, here’s a preview of what your feet can expect.

The higher priced “Supreme

With great regret, I bring this. 

http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/14/...de-of-the-new-kobe-vii-some-guy-demonstrates/
[h2]Wondering What Feet Look Like Outside The Inside Of The New Kobe VII? Some Guy Demonstrates.[/h2]
Category : Nike

Tags: Kobe 7, Kobe Bryant, Kobe Bryant Shoes, Kobe VII, Nike, Nike Zoom Kobe 7, Nike Zoom Kobe VII, Some Guy, Zoom Kobe 7, Zoom Kobe VII

kobe-vii-supreme-4-600x400.jpg

Never nude.

If you decide to go drop $180 on the new Nike Zoom Kobe VII later this year, here’s a preview of what your feet can expect.

The higher priced “Supreme

After seeing the Sleeve serves as the tongue as well, I be passing on the Supremes. I can't wait to see the regular version cws...

you're right.. but what if it's just this one person saying negatives about the shoe.
look at the review forum.. you got people saying they don't like the kobe 5's or 6's.. while i think those shoes perform the best out of anything that i have owned. while others prefer to ball in lebrons, hyperfuses, hyperdunks, etc.

there's a thread that asks what's the best jordan's to ball in, and every answer is different...

I understand what you are getting at, as subjectivity is at play when opinions are presented on a certain product.  However, subjectivity is not the concern of a company when they market, and sell, a so called performance product, especially while making claims of its superiority through advertising.

Granted, here on Niketalk, Nike does not have to make nor support those claims. This is also the reason they will charge 180 dollars for a shoe, not made from quality materials mind you, knowing that many will buy in due to peer pressure, then unsupported claims by fans of the company, regardless of what they produce. The Kobe joints that you've mentioned may have done well on court, but they had the durability of tissue paper if used outdoors. For many, a top of the line shoe should not have this issue. I am certain that those who ball on a budget will completely agree.

I understand what you are getting at, as subjectivity is at play when opinions are presented on a certain product.  However, subjectivity is not the concern of a company when they market, and sell, a so called performance product, especially while making claims of its superiority through advertising.

Granted, here on Niketalk, Nike does not have to make nor support those claims. This is also the reason they will charge 180 dollars for a shoe, not made from quality materials mind you, knowing that many will buy in due to peer pressure, then unsupported claims by fans of the company, regardless of what they produce. The Kobe joints that you've mentioned may have done well on court, but they had the durability of tissue paper if used outdoors. For many, a top of the line shoe should not have this issue. I am certain that those who ball on a budget will completely agree.

According to who?

Brah it a protect freedom against government censorship. Unless dude was acting as a agent of the government and trying to stop you from speaking your mind then your first amendment rights were not being violated. 
Every citizen as the right to say whatever they want to say (with a few exception) without government censorship. You are two private citizens having a disagreement, he can tell you to shut the !@+# up all day, he still isn't violating your freedom of speech.  You just made yourself look stupid, twice 

I disagree. He has a right to tell me to be quiet, but my right to speak my mind overrides his wishes. In other countries, his right to tell me to be quiet may have me arrested if I do not abide by his wishes.

Have a nice evening.

30t6p3b.gif
Whatever brah, you're hopeless 

According to who?

Have a nice evening.

30t6p3b.gif
Whatever brah, you're hopeless 

..and you've determined that I am hopeless, because I disagree with you? That doesn't say much about your sense of awareness, and your sense of freedom, now does it?
The bitterness you are presenting suggests a larger problem, one that I am not qualified to deal with, brah.
I hope that you are getting the help that you appear to so desperately need. 
Get well.

..and you've determined that I am hopeless, because I disagree with you? That doesn't say much about your sense of awareness, and your sense of freedom, now does it?
The bitterness you are presenting suggests a larger problem, one that I am not qualified to deal with, brah.
I hope that you are getting the help that you appear to so desperately need. 
Get well.

Seriously cut that ++*% out guys. This thread just got good and I don't want to see a "revised kobe vii" thread this early.

Seriously cut that ++*% out guys. This thread just got good and I don't want to see a "revised kobe vii" thread this early.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I second that.

So, I wonder if the shoe is going to be as narrow as the 6 or 5? Looks like it has a wider toebox.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I second that.

So, I wonder if the shoe is going to be as narrow as the 6 or 5? Looks like it has a wider toebox.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

After seeing the Sleeve serves as the tongue as well, I be passing on the Supremes. I can't wait to see the regular version cws...
volt,black,cool grey... need those. plus that black and mint candy from the poison dart frog pack...as well as the court purple/tour yellow from the same pack.

mint candy:
Green-Poison-Dart-Frog.jpg

purple/yellow:
yellow_banded_poison_dart_frog.jpg

and here's the other one- red/blue:
calacad_005.jpg

these are real poison dart frogs. lol. these might be their inspiration... I'm liking the purple/yellows...

as for the performance, you really need to test it out yourself. ONLY WAY to find out. so far after 3 straight sigs,
the ZK line hasn't failed me performance-wise.

....wikipedia?
laugh.gif
  people need school.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

volt,black,cool grey... need those. plus that black and mint candy from the poison dart frog pack...as well as the court purple/tour yellow from the same pack.

mint candy:
Green-Poison-Dart-Frog.jpg

purple/yellow:
yellow_banded_poison_dart_frog.jpg

and here's the other one- red/blue:
calacad_005.jpg

these are real poison dart frogs. lol. these might be their inspiration... I'm liking the purple/yellows...

as for the performance, you really need to test it out yourself. ONLY WAY to find out. so far after 3 straight sigs,
the ZK line hasn't failed me performance-wise.

....wikipedia?
laugh.gif
  people need school.
frown.gif

A formal education is most definitely a better resource than an online reference. But what does that say about those who lay claim to a formal education, those who tend to tell people to shut up ?

Back to the shoes...I can't wait to see the 140 dollar version. Here is to hoping that it is not censored, having its tounge cut out again.

A formal education is most definitely a better resource than an online reference. But what does that say about those who lay claim to a formal education, those who tend to tell people to shut up ?

Back to the shoes...I can't wait to see the 140 dollar version. Here is to hoping that it is not censored, having its tounge cut out again.

definitely can't wait for more info on these supremes and the normal versions.

and i guess the black mamba will be evolving into a dart frog. okay.. as long as it looks better than how they're doing the inlines and del sols lol.

Back
Top Bottom