OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Now we're talkin!
What's the material used for the upper?
Also, I was surprised to come across to this ad for a pair of FAKE Kobe 7. http://www.sulit.com.ph/i...rralKeywords=kobe. 
eyes.gif
 Kill the fakes!

correct me if i'm wrong... but about them regular pairs, does the tongue still sits on the midsole? and not actually attached/stitched to the shoe itself?
7lm6Q.jpg

0B0JB.jpg

correct me if i'm wrong... but about them regular pairs, does the tongue still sits on the midsole? and not actually attached/stitched to the shoe itself?
7lm6Q.jpg

0B0JB.jpg

god damn, I can't wait. and I hope we get flooded with colorways again, no hate but I never understood why people complain about too many colors dropping.

god damn, I can't wait. and I hope we get flooded with colorways again, no hate but I never understood why people complain about too many colors dropping.

Damn, that is very interesting! Those fakes still use the sleeve, but it's a lot shorter and converts into a tongue at the top.

I wouldn't mind that at all on the GR pairs, that means we'd be able to switch up the insoles etc.

Still though, those fakes are of the Supreme pair, so who knows.

Damn, that is very interesting! Those fakes still use the sleeve, but it's a lot shorter and converts into a tongue at the top.

I wouldn't mind that at all on the GR pairs, that means we'd be able to switch up the insoles etc.

Still though, those fakes are of the Supreme pair, so who knows.

@the colorways releasing, the more the merrier. But they should get some new ideas besides the usual colorways and TBs.

I've been defending the VII's because of my loyalty to the kobe line, but I just can't do it anymore. The 3 cw's we've seen so far, do absolutely NOTHING for me. I think my issue with the VII might actually be the uppers, they just seem unfinished and they're not appealing at all. Hopefully some new cw's (christmas', poison dart frogs) change my mind, but unless those cw's some how change the appearance of the upper, I'll be passing. I might pick one pair of supremes for hooping purposes, but that's about it.

And I know they're basketball shoes, but I like for ALL my shoes to be visiually appealing while still being able to perform and these just don't do it. The good thing is, the money saved will go towards picking up past releases that I still need.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I've been defending the VII's because of my loyalty to the kobe line, but I just can't do it anymore. The 3 cw's we've seen so far, do absolutely NOTHING for me. I think my issue with the VII might actually be the uppers, they just seem unfinished and they're not appealing at all. Hopefully some new cw's (christmas', poison dart frogs) change my mind, but unless those cw's some how change the appearance of the upper, I'll be passing. I might pick one pair of supremes for hooping purposes, but that's about it.

And I know they're basketball shoes, but I like for ALL my shoes to be visiually appealing while still being able to perform and these just don't do it. The good thing is, the money saved will go towards picking up past releases that I still need.
smokin.gif
QFT.  So far, they do nothing for me either.  More colorways could change it, but to be honest, I wouldnt be dissapointed if I end up with 0 pairs of vii's.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I like the fact that they're going conservative this time around... Just like the ZK1s. No BS.
Nike-Air-Zoom-Kobe-1.jpg

how dope was it... 

keep it simple this time Nike... throw in the wild colors in there every once in a while.... 
I love my Black/Maize ZK1's.  Anxiously awaiting Nike to release the 81 pointers
wink.gif

damn. i thought the black based colorways were gonna save these...

really dont wanna pass judgment so early but these are looking quite un-impressive...

the viii's need to go in a completely different direction imo. and they should start with a 3/4 cut

Back
Top Bottom