OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

Originally Posted by a3vengers

ankle sleeve totally spoils the casual part of the sneaker
yeah id say so. these are strictly ballin shoes.
Each to their own.

But I never saw the appeal in wearing basketball shoes casually.  I guess Nike/JB tried to create a niche from those ridiculous spizike infusion things.

Continue.

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

Originally Posted by a3vengers

ankle sleeve totally spoils the casual part of the sneaker
yeah id say so. these are strictly ballin shoes.
Each to their own.

But I never saw the appeal in wearing basketball shoes casually.  I guess Nike/JB tried to create a niche from those ridiculous spizike infusion things.

Continue.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

they have grown on me!!

BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!

Bring on the ELITES!!
laugh.gif

can't wait to get these! I'm at the point where I JUST WANT TO BUY ONE I'm getting
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

they have grown on me!!

BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!

Bring on the ELITES!!
laugh.gif

can't wait to get these! I'm at the point where I JUST WANT TO BUY ONE I'm getting
mad.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Saw these on WDYWT on sneakernews...
nerd.gif

IMAG0642-570x427.jpg

damn... they look dope. 
glasses.gif

Yea they do. Thought I would think the sleeve would appear too high above the shoe for my liking but it's definitely not.

nerd.gif

IMAG0642-570x427.jpg

damn... they look dope. 
glasses.gif

Yea they do. Thought I would think the sleeve would appear too high above the shoe for my liking but it's definitely not.

Im sure the booties are interchangeable, so I'll pick up del sols and black/grey and just use the black/grey tongue on the del sols. would look so much better

Im sure the booties are interchangeable, so I'll pick up del sols and black/grey and just use the black/grey tongue on the del sols. would look so much better

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

nerd.gif

IMAG0642-570x427.jpg

damn... they look dope. 
glasses.gif

Yellow ankle bootie looks terrible in my opinion. But if they come with a extra regular black tounge they will copped when they release.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

nerd.gif

IMAG0642-570x427.jpg

damn... they look dope. 
glasses.gif

Yellow ankle bootie looks terrible in my opinion. But if they come with a extra regular black tounge they will copped when they release.

Lebrons > Kobe's when it comes to innovations????????

Did I just read that? Kids need to do their research.

It took 8 models/sigs for them to put a "HALF of an OUTRIGGER".

Eric probably stepped in and told JP to wisen up...

I as a Kobe fan, have bought every Lebron sig and more than an average Lebron fan... But in no way are his shoes more innovating.
laugh.gif

Neverwearthem I like u so please don't take this the wrong way but.... 7 8 9 LeBron has way more innovations the 5 6 7 kobes .... It's a fact.... Not only has different techs have been used in the bron line.... But he usually is the first player to have the newest innovations in his shoes.... As far as the outrigger statement.... JP got on the line and got the kitchen the make a new bball 360 unit that sported a outrigger (a first for a 360 unit) also had them make the bag slimmer and reach from the tippy toes to heel... He also got them to round out the heel and change the pillar structure inside the unit so it would accommodate more air in the bag, 80% more air if I remember right... And to add to all that this 360 unit doesn't even have a pebax cage like previous 360 units did so there's a lot less TPUmeaning more lightweight and more air...

Lebrons > Kobe's when it comes to innovations????????

Did I just read that? Kids need to do their research.

It took 8 models/sigs for them to put a "HALF of an OUTRIGGER".

Eric probably stepped in and told JP to wisen up...

I as a Kobe fan, have bought every Lebron sig and more than an average Lebron fan... But in no way are his shoes more innovating.
laugh.gif

Neverwearthem I like u so please don't take this the wrong way but.... 7 8 9 LeBron has way more innovations the 5 6 7 kobes .... It's a fact.... Not only has different techs have been used in the bron line.... But he usually is the first player to have the newest innovations in his shoes.... As far as the outrigger statement.... JP got on the line and got the kitchen the make a new bball 360 unit that sported a outrigger (a first for a 360 unit) also had them make the bag slimmer and reach from the tippy toes to heel... He also got them to round out the heel and change the pillar structure inside the unit so it would accommodate more air in the bag, 80% more air if I remember right... And to add to all that this 360 unit doesn't even have a pebax cage like previous 360 units did so there's a lot less TPUmeaning more lightweight and more air...

But restructuring and tweaking an idea that has already been established isn't so innovating, if you ask me. We have our opinions tho, and not disagreeing with you at all. Just a cool convo.

1 thing about the AirMax Unit that Nike composes and uses, is... It's not functional.
Why did Lebron go from zoom to AM? He's about innovating, yes... But is it functional? IMO... No.
The lebron 4s served a purpose and that foam def was flexible and the FL zoom was heaven. The LBJ2s were great. That shoe outperforms any of his others.

Now, 1 thing that ppl need to realize is... In every new Air Max type shoe, they use the FITSOLE2 insole and blame the air unit for being the reason, of comfort. The AM Lebron 8 used the fattest insole that Nike can make and slapped it on. But! I loved it. Yeah, the tech wasn't there, but damn that shoe was comfortable as a mutha#%&$a...

Now I personally, love the fact that Eric Avar uses the same set up. Why fix something that isn't "broke"?

But restructuring and tweaking an idea that has already been established isn't so innovating, if you ask me. We have our opinions tho, and not disagreeing with you at all. Just a cool convo.

1 thing about the AirMax Unit that Nike composes and uses, is... It's not functional.
Why did Lebron go from zoom to AM? He's about innovating, yes... But is it functional? IMO... No.
The lebron 4s served a purpose and that foam def was flexible and the FL zoom was heaven. The LBJ2s were great. That shoe outperforms any of his others.

Now, 1 thing that ppl need to realize is... In every new Air Max type shoe, they use the FITSOLE2 insole and blame the air unit for being the reason, of comfort. The AM Lebron 8 used the fattest insole that Nike can make and slapped it on. But! I loved it. Yeah, the tech wasn't there, but damn that shoe was comfortable as a mutha#%&$a...

Now I personally, love the fact that Eric Avar uses the same set up. Why fix something that isn't "broke"?

Back
Top Bottom