OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

It's pathetic that people are posting and discussing fakes in here. Might as well post no pictures at all.

Supposedly Marqueesole sells fakes, there is a thread in the JB forum that claims this, so take it for what its worth.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Supposedly Marqueesole sells fakes, there is a thread in the JB forum that claims this, so take it for what its worth.

i really doubt that.. 

^ They sold fake concords. Even Ming came into the thread and when he got called out on it, he didn't even try to deny it. He somewhat quickly replaced those with real pairs, but his first batch of concords that he was selling were fake

the box is the same ? info from a china forum
599ad67ajw1dndojz4ce7j.jpg

who cares about the box? i really wouldnt care if they went back to the orange nike one.

I never care for the box to be honest... but they keep milking out Kobe... they know we'll still buy the shoes but a nice box would be cool... lol

yeah definitely would of been nice to have a new box, that upper is looking more like cheetah print it looks sick though! and the back looks super padded nice! cant wait for some sick colorways to do the shoe justice!

yeah definitely would of been nice to have a new box, that upper is looking more like cheetah print it looks sick though! and the back looks super padded nice! cant wait for some sick colorways to do the shoe justice!

the VII looks very boring so far in the more basic colorways, how long can nike make us wait for more CW's? each lebron IX CW is straight fire.

the VII looks very boring so far in the more basic colorways, how long can nike make us wait for more CW's? each lebron IX CW is straight fire.

They probably made millions of those boxes and that's why they're still going to use them.

I like having cool boxes, but it isn't a deal breaker or anything.

You just see them make different boxes for the other guy who always comes up short, Kobe should get better treatment.

They probably made millions of those boxes and that's why they're still going to use them.

I like having cool boxes, but it isn't a deal breaker or anything.

You just see them make different boxes for the other guy who always comes up short, Kobe should get better treatment.

ill probably only get the outrageous colorways. just got a new car so im gonna have to choose my c/w wisely.
frown.gif

ill probably only get the outrageous colorways. just got a new car so im gonna have to choose my c/w wisely.
frown.gif

They probably had some VI boxes lying around so they used it. I bet the new box will have horizontal lines where you could see diamond shapes like the upper.

They probably had some VI boxes lying around so they used it. I bet the new box will have horizontal lines where you could see diamond shapes like the upper.

I guess the use of the venomenon box is a bit surprising. venomenon is associated with the zk6 and the zk7 has
a different theme. kinda like using the AJ2011 box for the next sig. with that said, I don't give a ***t if they came
with banana leaves as wrapping, it doesn't really matter.

I feel like they're making the venomenon box the default Kobe box. If that's the case, then it's all good. like the
jordan box...

I guess the use of the venomenon box is a bit surprising. venomenon is associated with the zk6 and the zk7 has
a different theme. kinda like using the AJ2011 box for the next sig. with that said, I don't give a ***t if they came
with banana leaves as wrapping, it doesn't really matter.

I feel like they're making the venomenon box the default Kobe box. If that's the case, then it's all good. like the
jordan box...

the box aint gonna be on your feet so its whatever.
these really grew on me but i'm still on the low side on picking them up... One standard and one supreme/elite or whatever it is for me so far....
performance purposes only no more splurging like i did with the 4-5

the box aint gonna be on your feet so its whatever.
these really grew on me but i'm still on the low side on picking them up... One standard and one supreme/elite or whatever it is for me so far....
performance purposes only no more splurging like i did with the 4-5

Back
Top Bottom