OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

the box aint gonna be on your feet so its whatever.
these really grew on me but i'm still on the low side on picking them up... One standard and one supreme/elite or whatever it is for me so far....
performance purposes only no more splurging like i did with the 4-5

don't be complaining when your box from Eastbay gets smashed
laugh.gif

hahaa me? i usually dont order from eastbay, usually get my nike stuff from the employee store so neber a biggy for me

hahaa me? i usually dont order from eastbay, usually get my nike stuff from the employee store so neber a biggy for me

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ They sold fake concords. Even Ming came into the thread and when he got called out on it, he didn't even try to deny it. He somewhat quickly replaced those with real pairs, but his first batch of concords that he was selling were fake
Marqueesole?
frown.gif
...guess you can't trust anybody.

^ They sold fake concords. Even Ming came into the thread and when he got called out on it, he didn't even try to deny it. He somewhat quickly replaced those with real pairs, but his first batch of concords that he was selling were fake
Marqueesole?
frown.gif

Marqueesole?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I guess the use of the venomenon box is a bit surprising. venomenon is associated with the zk6 and the zk7 has
a different theme. kinda like using the AJ2011 box for the next sig. with that said, I don't give a ***t if they came
with banana leaves as wrapping, it doesn't really matter.

I feel like they're making the venomenon box the default Kobe box. If that's the case, then it's all good. like the
jordan box...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess the use of the venomenon box is a bit surprising. venomenon is associated with the zk6 and the zk7 has
a different theme. kinda like using the AJ2011 box for the next sig. with that said, I don't give a ***t if they came

I feel like they're making the venomenon box the default Kobe box. If that's the case, then it's all good. like the
jordan box...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jordan box...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think were gonna get pics of the xmas pair sometime by the end of this week. Pics of the grinches dropped the same time last year.

I think were gonna get pics of the xmas pair sometime by the end of this week. Pics of the grinches dropped the same time last year.

Back
Top Bottom