OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

These are all TB colorways by the way except for that del sol one. I can't wait till we see some of those animal colorways. I'm going all out on these especially with full zoom in the forefoot and heel, they will be great Basketball shoes if not casual.

These are all TB colorways by the way except for that del sol one. I can't wait till we see some of those animal colorways. I'm going all out on these especially with full zoom in the forefoot and heel, they will be great Basketball shoes if not casual.

Originally Posted by shox2001

488371-002

Didn't turn out as I'd imagined. I was hoping for more orange and a darker grey. I'd toss on some orange laces. So far though, I like what I see. Hope to see a Lakers cw earlier this time around!

Originally Posted by shox2001

488371-002

Didn't turn out as I'd imagined. I was hoping for more orange and a darker grey. I'd toss on some orange laces. So far though, I like what I see. Hope to see a Lakers cw earlier this time around!

I was thinking of doing it but no1 ever updates it. Same questions get asked no matter what.

What's behind the volt colorway tho?

I was thinking of doing it but no1 ever updates it. Same questions get asked no matter what.

What's behind the volt colorway tho?

The volts don't have anything where the heel area is, do they? 
tired.gif

man just got out of work...didnt expect this though
eek.gif

so many good cw's
smile.gif
the sharks and black volts. are a must!

so the black/maize come with regular and removeable sleeve?? nice
pimp.gif

man just got out of work...didnt expect this though
eek.gif

so many good cw's
smile.gif
the sharks and black volts. are a must!

so the black/maize come with regular and removeable sleeve?? nice
pimp.gif

That Shark pair is really nice. They're all nice! I'm loving the VII more and more. I only have 7 pairs of the VI, it's definitely looking like I'll have more VII's.

That Shark pair is really nice. They're all nice! I'm loving the VII more and more. I only have 7 pairs of the VI, it's definitely looking like I'll have more VII's.

Back
Top Bottom