OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I got to say that green (teal?) on the collar/laces/heel clip is just calling me. I like the way they look with the red. Christmas colorway or not, I'm liking them. Personally I hope they aren't the Christmas cw so the hype wont be too much and I can snag a pair without issues.
I don't care much for the white outsole, but its not a deal breaker. I hope the white outsole is not a trend we see with the ZKVII line either.

To turn away from the X'mas cw discussion for a minute...Is CUSHLON new to Nike or has it been used before. Sounds familiar but not certain, it's used in running shoes? It's like a better version of lunar?

To turn away from the X'mas cw discussion for a minute...Is CUSHLON new to Nike or has it been used before. Sounds familiar but not certain, it's used in running shoes? It's like a better version of lunar?

Originally Posted by Chato

Christmas colorway or not, I'm liking them. 
Same here. The quality of the picture makes that white look a little cream colored. Just gotta wait for better pictures now.

Same here. The quality of the picture makes that white look a little cream colored. Just gotta wait for better pictures now.

Originally Posted by jst628

375293_10150412694741309_5941596308_8618186_719089172_n.jpg

jst628, can you tell where is this pic from ?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It's not new, but I'm not sure when they debuted it. It has been used in some runners and actually the hyperfuse uses a cushlon midsole. Cushlon is supposed to have a softer ride than phylon and be somewhat durable.
I think the vomero used cushlon, but I'm not sure.

It's not new, but I'm not sure when they debuted it. It has been used in some runners and actually the hyperfuse uses a cushlon midsole. Cushlon is supposed to have a softer ride than phylon and be somewhat durable.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Those are not the Christmas colorway.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

QFT!
X-Mas Kobe is the System Supreme "CHAOS" colorways mentioned in pages back. There is a photoshop that almost resembles it on page 133.

FYI, BrotiPoo is the Kobe 7 expert....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

oh, understandable.

If budget didn't play a role, I'd grab them regardless.
Stop it - you will have these....lol
Expert? NAAHHHHHH.......
Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^I'm standing by my theory that they are the pdf's
Poison Dart Frog they are not. Those will be mostly blue.

QFT!
X-Mas Kobe is the System Supreme "CHAOS" colorways mentioned in pages back. There is a photoshop that almost resembles it on page 133.

nerd.gif

oh, understandable.

Expert? NAAHHHHHH.......

QFT!

nerd.gif

oh, understandable.

Expert? NAAHHHHHH.......

I'm assuming those are the regular Christmases and the Chaos are the Supremes.

Digging the milked icy sole and emerald/teal liner.

Yearly colorways need to stop. Concords, Bred 13s and Black Toe XIVs would be less appealing if they were all called Steels. Takes away exclusitivity of the colorway.

Call me a hypebeast if you want, but there's a reason why people wait for outlets and discounts to get the Home and Away Brons and Kobe's, but the Air Jordan 3 "Away" that released this past black Friday caused lines and hysteria.

I'm assuming those are the regular Christmases and the Chaos are the Supremes.

Digging the milked icy sole and emerald/teal liner.

Yearly colorways need to stop. Concords, Bred 13s and Black Toe XIVs would be less appealing if they were all called Steels. Takes away exclusitivity of the colorway.

Call me a hypebeast if you want, but there's a reason why people wait for outlets and discounts to get the Home and Away Brons and Kobe's, but the Air Jordan 3 "Away" that released this past black Friday caused lines and hysteria.

If they did a Grinch for the VII dudes on here would be calling it the poor mans Grinch like they did with the VI BHM calling it the poor mans big stage away.

Back
Top Bottom