OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Kobe already rock the VII
662fa0d3gw1do7l1u7qvwj.jpg

662fa0d3gw1do7l7i5cl8j.jpg

the ankle wrap looks
sick.gif
 on kobe's foot, I was hoping after seeing them on the court I would want a pair.
ohwell.gif

the ankle wrap looks
sick.gif
 on kobe's foot, I was hoping after seeing them on the court I would want a pair.
ohwell.gif

honestly i wasn't eyeing these thinking that they only came with the ankle braces but after seeing they also come with regular tongues ima have to sell some Js in order to cop 
laugh.gif

honestly i wasn't eyeing these thinking that they only came with the ankle braces but after seeing they also come with regular tongues ima have to sell some Js in order to cop 
laugh.gif

“@mcten: Kobe chided Caracter and Goudelock for wearing Air Jordans after practice: "That MF retired in '98, you got to get you some Kob's"

“@mcten: Kobe chided Caracter and Goudelock for wearing Air Jordans after practice: "That MF retired in '98, you got to get you some Kob's"

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

the ankle wrap looks
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Yea, sucks that the L requires that socks be visible. Plus they tape the ankle high as hell too so they'll probably look awkward.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

the ankle wrap looks
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Yea, sucks that the L requires that socks be visible. Plus they tape the ankle high as hell too so they'll probably look awkward.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by AirKB8

well above the swoosh towards the knee the sleeve gets bigger which, i'm assuming, suggests that it's padded there.

Originally Posted by AirKB8

well above the swoosh towards the knee the sleeve gets bigger which, i'm assuming, suggests that it's padded there.

I'm like 90% sold on the Cheetahs now. I can justify $140 for the Grinchs but $180 for the Cheetahs might be too much.

Back
Top Bottom