OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Anybody know what the kobe code on the outrigger reads this year? It appears to be 6 letters long and my only guess would be "attack"

Anybody know what the kobe code on the outrigger reads this year? It appears to be 6 letters long and my only guess would be "attack"

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

I don't think so. The 2nd & last code are the same.

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

I don't think so. The 2nd & last code are the same.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

wow. 180 for three pairs? cheap! want those.

I think he meant 03 as in 2003 
laugh.gif
that explains everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Kobe-La-Mamba-True-Adjustable-Hat-502959_060_A.jpg

Does anyone know where to get this particular cap? NDC is sold out. Any Niketowns sell it?

is that a fitted cap? it dont say on NDC

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Kobe-La-Mamba-True-Adjustable-Hat-502959_060_A.jpg

Does anyone know where to get this particular cap? NDC is sold out. Any Niketowns sell it?

is that a fitted cap? it dont say on NDC

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Why isn't Kobe rockin VIIs?

He'll rock em in a few days around when they released as mention.
If we weren't in a shortened season he would of still been wearing the VI's since October.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Why isn't Kobe rockin VIIs?

He'll rock em in a few days around when they released as mention.
If we weren't in a shortened season he would of still been wearing the VI's since October.

Are the Del Sols out yet? I wanna see how the strap looks with jeans, whether it's like the Huaraches or AJ20

Back
Top Bottom