OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Tried on the Black/Yellow colorway today..

I really felt like the strap would b good for playin in..actually felt like an ankle brace..I like the black inserts for the shoe tho..can't get down with the strap for casual wear..

Felt real comfortable and better than the Kobe VI

Tried on the Black/Yellow colorway today..

I really felt like the strap would b good for playin in..actually felt like an ankle brace..I like the black inserts for the shoe tho..can't get down with the strap for casual wear..

Felt real comfortable and better than the Kobe VI

Volt laces are a must, anywhere to cop online?
Have 2 pair of Christmas' locked down for me.. I dont know what the resell will be on these but i hope i can trade for a pair of Grinches.

Volt laces are a must, anywhere to cop online?
Have 2 pair of Christmas' locked down for me.. I dont know what the resell will be on these but i hope i can trade for a pair of Grinches.

after having them for 2 days i wish i could have got a 12.5 being a true 13 these fit a little big and maybe im spoiled by the VIs but they are noticeably heavier

after having them for 2 days i wish i could have got a 12.5 being a true 13 these fit a little big and maybe im spoiled by the VIs but they are noticeably heavier

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

leop3.jpg

leop4.jpg

leop2.jpg

leop6.jpg

leop7.jpg

leop5.jpg

leop8.jpg

leop.jpg

leop1.jpg

regrets will surface next year that's for sure.
pimp.gif

cant wait for my pair!!!
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by danglez3

400227493.jpg

400227492.jpg

Picked these up today and threw on the Grinch laces from the VI's. Took a few shots with my iphone.
Can you take a pic with the go fast insoles in?

Originally Posted by danglez3

400227493.jpg

400227492.jpg

Picked these up today and threw on the Grinch laces from the VI's. Took a few shots with my iphone.
Can you take a pic with the go fast insoles in?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by never wear them

You played in them and returned them? didn't know they let ppl do that. 
anyways, wore them for the rest of the night... and damn... the cushlon/Lunar > zoom insole for me... these felt real comfortable. 

Did not play in them, yet... but tomorrow morning we're hitting the park, so I'll try to do a mini review. 

last minute pics.

6562829577_915463b542_z.jpg

grainy pics, sorry. 

X-mas 7s... here i come... 
devil.gif
they look great with the yellow inserts, i put the black one in
the del sol pair is soo sick, i love how the white pops out from the black lines 

I have yet to put the zoom insole/tongue... The Cushlons are too comfortable... I'll try em out tho.

Back
Top Bottom