OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by never wear them

You played in them and returned them? didn't know they let ppl do that. 
anyways, wore them for the rest of the night... and damn... the cushlon/Lunar > zoom insole for me... these felt real comfortable. 

Did not play in them, yet... but tomorrow morning we're hitting the park, so I'll try to do a mini review. 

last minute pics.

6562829577_915463b542_z.jpg

grainy pics, sorry. 

X-mas 7s... here i come... 
devil.gif
they look great with the yellow inserts, i put the black one in
the del sol pair is soo sick, i love how the white pops out from the black lines 

I have yet to put the zoom insole/tongue... The Cushlons are too comfortable... I'll try em out tho.

from the coupon thread

mrvlow.png

so if you dont want to pay retail on the kobes here is a coupon..thank AZP

from the coupon thread

mrvlow.png

so if you dont want to pay retail on the kobes here is a coupon..thank AZP

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

with the NWT pic, people will start saying the
high cut cuff is better for casual use. LOLOLOL

lol. I wish the tongue was yellow tho. I'm about to order a grey insole/tongue with a purple shozoku... carpe diemish...
IsTaYrOcKInJs wrote:
Man NWT. I need to stop looking at your pics. Making me impulse by those Del Sols bro. 

Lol!, they're dope tho. The pic just enhances your needs lol.

KingJay718 wrote:
NWT. Info on your camera por favor.

T2i
Thanks again y'all. 

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

with the NWT pic, people will start saying the
high cut cuff is better for casual use. LOLOLOL

lol. I wish the tongue was yellow tho. I'm about to order a grey insole/tongue with a purple shozoku... carpe diemish...
IsTaYrOcKInJs wrote:
Man NWT. I need to stop looking at your pics. Making me impulse by those Del Sols bro. 

Lol!, they're dope tho. The pic just enhances your needs lol.

KingJay718 wrote:
NWT. Info on your camera por favor.

T2i
Thanks again y'all. 

i tried on the del sols today.

feels nice but like i said 2 weeks ago when i saw them the base looks more silver than black.

i noticed that when i put them on and looked down, it was silver

i wonder if my hoh will let me use that coupon on the Xmas

i tried on the del sols today.

feels nice but like i said 2 weeks ago when i saw them the base looks more silver than black.

i noticed that when i put them on and looked down, it was silver

i wonder if my hoh will let me use that coupon on the Xmas

Oh man tried them on today, they fit better than all previous Kobe. Still need to go half size up from my original size. My right foot is a little wider than my left unfortunately, but I can't wait to get my hands on the Cheetahs!

Oh man tried them on today, they fit better than all previous Kobe. Still need to go half size up from my original size. My right foot is a little wider than my left unfortunately, but I can't wait to get my hands on the Cheetahs!

Good luck to everyone! I am hoping I can get these and the Lebrons from NDC tonight for my christmas gift to myself. Quality releases like this just push me away from JB more and more. Especially after seeing what happened with the Concords

Good luck to everyone! I am hoping I can get these and the Lebrons from NDC tonight for my christmas gift to myself. Quality releases like this just push me away from JB more and more. Especially after seeing what happened with the Concords

Back
Top Bottom