OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by herrijt

I think I'll pull the trigger on some Cheetah's, the more I see pics/videos on feet, the more I want them. Plus, they will be a good conversation starter a.k.a. time waster around the office.

Still love the Grinch's more, but finding them in my size is getting ridiculous.

Thanks E!

Inlines looking clean... Loving the concord play strong bootie...

Nice Cheetahs up there... Finally will have them tomorrow!

Originally Posted by herrijt

I think I'll pull the trigger on some Cheetah's, the more I see pics/videos on feet, the more I want them. Plus, they will be a good conversation starter a.k.a. time waster around the office.

Still love the Grinch's more, but finding them in my size is getting ridiculous.

Thanks E!

Inlines looking clean... Loving the concord play strong bootie...

Nice Cheetahs up there... Finally will have them tomorrow!

nice pics mjrod
pimp.gif
kinda makes me wanna buy them. but i can't
frown.gif

just got my christmas pair from eastbay.

came in a HUGE BOX which could fit like 3 shoes, and the shoe box ended up all jacked up, shoes out the box, and the Kobe system box all jacked up. Also, no receipts no anything in the box.

Eastbay REP?

came in a HUGE BOX which could fit like 3 shoes, and the shoe box ended up all jacked up, shoes out the box, and the Kobe system box all jacked up. Also, no receipts no anything in the box.

Eastbay REP?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Eastbay REP?

SAME HERE BRAH!! SAMW HERE!! No receipt whatsoever!!

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Eastbay REP?

SAME HERE BRAH!! SAMW HERE!! No receipt whatsoever!!

My christmas pair kobes along with durants..came in a giant box that I could stuff a dead body in..the kobes came in one shoe box..and then the durants were packaged separate..i'm not complaining but it was rather weird..
laugh.gif

My christmas pair kobes along with durants..came in a giant box that I could stuff a dead body in..the kobes came in one shoe box..and then the durants were packaged separate..i'm not complaining but it was rather weird..
laugh.gif

want the del sol's badly but im gonna tough it out and wait till the price drops and then double up

want the del sol's badly but im gonna tough it out and wait till the price drops and then double up

idk if they've posted this one but founded browsing google its via nike just doesn't show up on the site, but yotd are buttah! 

idk if they've posted this one but founded browsing google its via nike just doesn't show up on the site, but yotd are buttah! 

Just saw the Kobe VII concord today, the Velcro on the ankle support is messing up the inner sock-liner and the shoe lace.

Just saw the Kobe VII concord today, the Velcro on the ankle support is messing up the inner sock-liner and the shoe lace.

Back
Top Bottom