OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Thanks eastbay for shipping my shoe like this. It arrived at my house like this...I did not tamper this is 100% how it came in.

I'm just really upset it arrived opened. Also a 1 Inch circular DEEP black tar stain on the sole of my right leopards...i had to scrub the $+%* out of it

Originally Posted by fja305

What is the best way to remove the insoles? The box just has an image of a hand pulling on them. I've removed them before but I feel like I'm gonna rip the ankle strap when I do this.
1. put your hand inside the shoe
2. hold the heel part of the insert with your thumb and index finger, hold the actual rubber not the sleeve.
3. hold tight and pull with ease.

this is the only way I could do it properly and confidently. hope that helps!

Originally Posted by fja305

What is the best way to remove the insoles? The box just has an image of a hand pulling on them. I've removed them before but I feel like I'm gonna rip the ankle strap when I do this.
1. put your hand inside the shoe
2. hold the heel part of the insert with your thumb and index finger, hold the actual rubber not the sleeve.
3. hold tight and pull with ease.

this is the only way I could do it properly and confidently. hope that helps!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Thanks eastbay for shipping my shoe like this. It arrived at my house like this...I did not tamper this is 100% how it came in.

I'm just really upset it arrived opened. Also a 1 Inch circular DEEP black tar stain on the sole of my right leopards...i had to scrub the $+%* out of it

That's how mine came too!! Only the shoebox was on it's side with the lid open so that if the shipping box was turned upside down the shoes would fall out! The shoes and insoles were there luckily - but there weren't any of the advertising leaflets or discount vouchers like I usually get in my Eastbay boxes.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

That's how mine came too!! Only the shoebox was on it's side with the lid open so that if the shipping box was turned upside down the shoes would fall out! The shoes and insoles were there luckily - but there weren't any of the advertising leaflets or discount vouchers like I usually get in my Eastbay boxes.

MMPR_Red_Dragon.jpg

YOTD colorway reminds me of the Red Dragonzord colorway lol..

^ extra easy pass. Christmas > Yotd. Sharks are slowly growing on me. People's hype does have some influence lol.

Needs some VII with clear soles!

^ extra easy pass. Christmas > Yotd. Sharks are slowly growing on me. People's hype does have some influence lol.

Needs some VII with clear soles!

i wanna say i'll cop and be hyped but the YOTD's don't do anything for me. nothing on it really says chinese new year on it until you look at the dragon on the back
eyes.gif

at least the xmas pair had leopard spots on them 
pimp.gif

edit: ^^ if those are the galaxy's then yes please.

i wanna say i'll cop and be hyped but the YOTD's don't do anything for me. nothing on it really says chinese new year on it until you look at the dragon on the back
eyes.gif

at least the xmas pair had leopard spots on them 
pimp.gif

edit: ^^ if those are the galaxy's then yes please.

I hated the YOTD's when they were rumored to be the Christmas shoes, but those pictures are making them grow on me. Still going to pass but I like the dragon imprint on the back. Looks sick.

I hated the YOTD's when they were rumored to be the Christmas shoes, but those pictures are making them grow on me. Still going to pass but I like the dragon imprint on the back. Looks sick.

Back
Top Bottom