OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^
no confirmation. But it makes sense since it looks similar to the previous kobe ASGs...
I read it here somewhere that the upper sort of changes color at different angles...

Originally Posted by jordan r

"SHARKS"
[table][tr][td]02/14/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Obsidian/White-Blue Grey-Current Blue[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-401[/td][/tr][/table]
"DUKES"
[table][tr][td]03/01/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Tresure Blue/White-Black[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-400[/td][/tr][/table]
"WOLF"
[table][tr][td]03/01/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Wolf Grey/Total Orange-Cool Grey-Black-White[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-002[/td][/tr][/table]
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is nice Sharks, and Galaxy (same thme as LeBron IX Oramge, Silver) on Feb.
And Wolf on March, where's BHM?

"SHARKS"
[table][tr][td]02/14/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Obsidian/White-Blue Grey-Current Blue[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-401[/td][/tr][/table]
"DUKES"
[table][tr][td]03/01/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Tresure Blue/White-Black[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-400[/td][/tr][/table]
"WOLF"
[table][tr][td]03/01/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Wolf Grey/Total Orange-Cool Grey-Black-White[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-002[/td][/tr][/table]
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still keeping my eye on&around 1/23/12 for my first pair, I will be ready.

This is about to get expensive though, geez

Still keeping my eye on&around 1/23/12 for my first pair, I will be ready.

This is about to get expensive though, geez

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

who's copping?

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-7-Gray-Yellow-Blue.jpg

LOLOLOL

if that's this years GB, I would cop. Didn't like last years grey scales but these are straight.
Seriously. what are these? Glass Blues from last year? I liked last year's better because of the clear speckled sole. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

who's copping?

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-7-Gray-Yellow-Blue.jpg

LOLOLOL

if that's this years GB, I would cop. Didn't like last years grey scales but these are straight.
Seriously. what are these? Glass Blues from last year? I liked last year's better because of the clear speckled sole. 

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

"SHARKS"
"DUKES"
"WOLF"
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@Nikestore tweeted yesterday that the "Wolf" and "Shark" pairs are both releasing on 3/1.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

"SHARKS"
"DUKES"
"WOLF"
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@Nikestore tweeted yesterday that the "Wolf" and "Shark" pairs are both releasing on 3/1.

don't always believe those nike reps haha. usually when something is labeled with a month and the 1st, like 3/1, its just showing that it is scheduled to release within that particular month, not that exact date though. and even that can change due to no specific release date yet given

don't always believe those nike reps haha. usually when something is labeled with a month and the 1st, like 3/1, its just showing that it is scheduled to release within that particular month, not that exact date though. and even that can change due to no specific release date yet given

Back
Top Bottom