OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

haha D i've been on that retirement plan... dont need no more hoop shoes for casual wear
been hooping in my UA/Adis and nothing else... only time i have nikes on my feet are workouts and at my 8th graders practice

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

marqueesole just put up KOBE 7 BIG BANG AKA GALAXY

here are the pictures
The Lebrons are MUCH better. Kinda of disappointed in these. 
Not feelin these too.... Hoping for better cw's

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

marqueesole just put up KOBE 7 BIG BANG AKA GALAXY

here are the pictures
The Lebrons are MUCH better. Kinda of disappointed in these. 
Not feelin these too.... Hoping for better cw's

So that makes the Galaxy Kobe VII, Galaxy Lebron 9 and Galaxy Foamposite One...

All that's left to be seen is a Galaxy KD IV and maybe a Galaxy Hyperdunk for Blake Griffin...

All-star weekend is gonna be expensive!

So that makes the Galaxy Kobe VII, Galaxy Lebron 9 and Galaxy Foamposite One...

All that's left to be seen is a Galaxy KD IV and maybe a Galaxy Hyperdunk for Blake Griffin...

All-star weekend is gonna be expensive!

Originally Posted by charles0424

Big Bangs will be copped x2!
eek.gif

Same here. Must have!

The Galaxies/Big Bangs I think are the one colorway of the VIIs that's really stood out for me so far as a must cop cuz of the unique design/execution that hasn't been done before in the line, but I'd kinda wanna see what they look like on feet first. Of the VIIs so far I think Big Bangs are my only must cop, though that Volt/Black colorway looks cool too. Cheetahs weren't my thing, and the Sharks are cool but been copping a lot of blue shoes lately. And I didn't like YOTDs when they were known as Xmas shoes and still don't care for them now
laugh.gif

The Galaxies/Big Bangs I think are the one colorway of the VIIs that's really stood out for me so far as a must cop cuz of the unique design/execution that hasn't been done before in the line, but I'd kinda wanna see what they look like on feet first. Of the VIIs so far I think Big Bangs are my only must cop, though that Volt/Black colorway looks cool too. Cheetahs weren't my thing, and the Sharks are cool but been copping a lot of blue shoes lately. And I didn't like YOTDs when they were known as Xmas shoes and still don't care for them now
laugh.gif

I WASN'T GOING TO BUY ANY MORE KOBES SINCE TO ME THEY ARE NOT 'CASUAL' LOOKING ANYMORE SO I WAS JUST GOING TO ID MY FIRST AND ONLY PAIR.

HOWEVER, BIG BANGS..... 100000% COPPED!

I WASN'T GOING TO BUY ANY MORE KOBES SINCE TO ME THEY ARE NOT 'CASUAL' LOOKING ANYMORE SO I WAS JUST GOING TO ID MY FIRST AND ONLY PAIR.

HOWEVER, BIG BANGS..... 100000% COPPED!

Originally Posted by never wear them

How are they better?
I prefer the galaxy theme on the inside, than the outside, although I like the subtle galaxy print on the carbon fiber area. The orange/mango colors pop, really stands out, giving it a sun burst look. The lion (leo) on the tongue looks amazing, fits better with Lebron's "King of the Jungle" anthem and the design (stars on the tongue and leo shooting stars tail) is very galaxy-esque. Speckled midsole reminds me of stars and the 3M swoosh and GiTD bottom sole is beautiful (even the "pull for lockdown" is 3M), really sets the tone of a ASG galaxy theme.  

How are they better?
I prefer the galaxy theme on the inside, than the outside, although I like the subtle galaxy print on the carbon fiber area. The orange/mango colors pop, really stands out, giving it a sun burst look. The lion (leo) on the tongue looks amazing, fits better with Lebron's "King of the Jungle" anthem and the design (stars on the tongue and leo shooting stars tail) is very galaxy-esque. Speckled midsole reminds me of stars and the 3M swoosh and GiTD bottom sole is beautiful (even the "pull for lockdown" is 3M), really sets the tone of a ASG galaxy theme.  

How are they better?

I like the white heel cup and the GitD soles on the Kobe VII Galaxy, everything else is just okay with me, nothing too loud but it's unique.

I like the white heel cup and the GitD soles on the Kobe VII Galaxy, everything else is just okay with me, nothing too loud but it's unique.

Back
Top Bottom