Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Joey I seen u post sample pics on ur Instagram that was tagged

Do you own those samples?

Cause I seen those same pictures floating around n other people claiming the samples are there shoes

WHITE / REFLECT SILVER
555776-100 (via eBay)

Naw im good on those maybe if the whole shoe was reflective. Silver/Neons or Id for me.

Last edited:
Smh....... I get of NT for a few days and come back to this. Hopefully this thread can get back to what it was quick.

Joey has been nothing but help on this thread. Lets keep this moving.

The pictures from the auction is kind of making me want these. I was passing cause I wasn't feeling the sneaker news pictures. But I just might have to wait and see some more.

Had a chance at copping the cool grey revis off DTLR for 69.99.. Kicking myself for passing..

These are $68.00 retailer price from Nike. So if you own a Nike account or a store, you get each shoe for $68.00 and make a profit of whatever you choose to set your retail price at, suggested is $130, so it's usually half the cost of the shoe after tax. Crazy right? So they are basically giving them away for what they payed for them. They are such a huge store it doesn't really matter to take a small stock loss.

Joey has been nothing but help on this thread. Lets keep this moving.

The pictures from the auction is kind of making me want these. I was passing cause I wasn't feeling the sneaker news pictures. But I just might have to wait and see some more.

Thanks bro. I agree tho, I defiantly like the shoe more after seeing the detailed photos. Specially with the 3M strap and outsole. These things gonna pop at night and in photos.

Joey what up bro?

I'm goodie bro. no worries...

Picture I took of the firs...still think there a sick CW. On of my favorites, IMO top 3. Even more so in the sun.

Will be caving on the greens soon.

The main pair I'm anxiously awaiting at this point though are these bad boys...

KNicks-Knicks_01.jpeg

These are $68.00 retailer price from Nike. So if you own a Nike account or a store, you get each shoe for $68.00 and make a profit of whatever you choose to set your retail price at, suggested is $130, so it's usually half the cost of the shoe after tax. Crazy right? So they are basically giving them away for what they payed for them. They are such a huge store it doesn't really matter to take a small stock loss.
Thanks bro. I agree tho, I defiantly like the shoe more after seeing the detailed photos. Specially with the 3M strap and outsole. These things gonna pop at night and in photos.

Picture I took of the firs...still think there a sick CW. On of my favorites, IMO top 3. Even more so in the sun.
How green are they actually. Are they a dark green or a brighter green? I'm afraid they will be too vibrant

I don't know if it's true or I must of misread but a few months ago on this thread there were talks of the Revis hitting the NIKEID site? Any truth to that? Or was I just dreaming? lol :nerd:

I don't know if it's true or I must of misread but a few months ago on this thread there were talks of the Revis hitting the NIKEID site? Any truth to that? Or was I just dreaming? lol :nerd:
There was talks about it coming to nike is but no news yet

How green are they actually. Are they a dark green or a brighter green? I'm afraid they will be too vibrant

They're Kelly green like in the pictures. They're not too vibrant at all, they're actually done really tastefully, not too loud at all. I wore them when I was on vacation in AZ and I got numerous comments on them and people breaking neck to look. A lot of people don't even know what these shoes are or that those are the "Jets" CW. They just see a green shoe. I think they're very unique and the CW is sick, Jets fan or not. They match with my green/grey/brown/camo clothing great. IMO they look great with jeans. Their def worth checking out in a local champs/footlocker or order them off NDC, u don't like them you can always send them back. I doubled up and I'm prob going back for a third pair. As u can tell, I'm a fan lol.

I'm sure they will go on sale at some point. Can probably get them for around $100.00 maybe less.

I wore my Firs on St Pattys day and got a ton of compliments. I also spilled a lot of beer on them so I bought another pair lol.

I wore my Firs on St Pattys day and got a ton of compliments. I also spilled a lot of beer on them so I bought another pair lol.

Lmao, me too...the reasoning behind the purchase of a third pair! lol. They cleaned up good tho, they look fine...just don't smell too good and the laces don't have that white pop like they used too, can't bleach them and I'm never gonna find an replacement pair-o well, new bar shoes! I would also expect the soles to yellow like a mo-fo from walking on dingy beer and liquor soaked floors... even scrubbed them. They are def tanks tho...that synthetic can really take abuse and clean up nice. Apples are the same way... love the CG's but they get dirty so easily! Hate it...

Does champs yardline ever pick up the phone? Ugh!

Just saw this...everyone is calling for the bred 11 release this weekend. They're probably tired of answering the phones :ohwell: ****** up...they should he required to answer no matter what. Keep trying, they will pick up eventually. Really aggravating tho. That happens sometimes when I would call about ZR sizes during the week of a big release. I would just end up driving down and saying **** it.

whites please. and the royals need to come out soon, followed by that grey/volt Oregon CW. love these shoes... might pick up the firs for $99. can't do full price on thsoe though

That's what's up! Just shout'n u out man.

Back
Top Bottom