Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Got Firs, Volts, Crimsons (F&F) & Greys. Just need Big Apples and Blacks and I'll be all caught up. And with the exception of the Firs, I've gotten all the rest for under retail.

Last edited:
The Eastbay bag of doom came in today ... box was completely ruined ... good thing I have extra orange Nike boxes and the size sticker was able to be peeled off easily and place on top of the older sticker ... otherwise the shoes were in good condition ... happy i got my volts for under retail.

Well i got my volts in also, they came in the ziploc special also.. But for some reason they look like they might have been tried on... So am i trippin or do the bottoms look dirty
nerd.gif
.... Eastbay you can do better than this
mean.gif

With regards to Eastbay shipping...

If you don't want to get your shoes shipped in the "Bag of Doom", you can either:

1. Pay $4 for the gift box option.

2. Order 2 items together.

Your items will be double boxed by Eastbay if you do either one.

With regards to Eastbay shipping...

If you don't want to get your shoes shipped in the "Bag of Doom", you can either:

1. Pay $4 for the gift box option.

2. Order 2 items together.

Your items will be double boxed by Eastbay if you do either one.
3. Ill just take my money elsewhere and not worry about buying unnecessary items to get a box

Well i got my volts in also, they came in the ziploc special also.. But for some reason they look like they might have been tried on... So am i trippin or do the bottoms look dirty:nerd: .... Eastbay you can do better than this:smh:

Hey There,

Please note, the shoes were received directly from the manufacturer and then shipped out to customers. If you are not satisfied with the shoes, you can return for a full refund. If you would like further instructions on how to make a return, please private message us directly. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Got my Volts in from Eastbay. Box wasn't as trashed as the pics I've seen in the thread, but it was some wear on the corners from the shipping bag. Not a big deal for me though, since the shoes were even better in person. I did notice a lot of dirt/dust on the back of the shoe and they had black smudges (was able to rub off) on the strap and on the "Nike" lettering at the top of the tongue. I'm satisfied overall.

mine came with hair on em

like someone was shaving over the shoes

:smh:

I thought Eastbay shoes came from a warehouse not a actual store where people can try the shoes on like Champs, Footlocker, or Footaction

Last edited:
A lot of these restocks are returns and exchanges....

Idk how why people don't realize that, lol. Whatever tho. There ain't nothing wrong with them. Still volts! Still a sick *** shoe!

A lot of these restocks are returns and exchanges....

Idk how why people don't realize that, lol. Whatever tho. There ain't nothing wrong with them. Still volts! Still a sick *** shoe!
Lord joey has spoken
eyes.gif

I dont give a muddy chuck, about returns and all that jazz.. Its my money and i expect to get a CLEAN SHOE not some vnds nonsense

It seems like some ppl just dont want to accept that these shoes are not limited.. They are bout as limited as the cough drop foams ..Get over it they are not limited

Lord joey has spoken
eyes.gif

I dont give a muddy chuck, about returns and all that jazz.. Its my money and i expect to get a CLEAN SHOE not some vnds nonsense

It seems like some ppl just dont want to accept that these shoes are not limited.. They are bout as limited as the cough drop foams ..Get over it they are not limited
Paying full price for something you thought was BRAND NEW and getting something not brand new is ********. Period. Eastbay represented their product as new from the factory. They either need to exchange it, or offer a refund. And you're right on about these shoes not being limited. Eastbay/Champs/Footlocker etc had a FSR and there's multiple sellers on eBay with nearly FSR's of the volts. Not buying that these are/were limited. Not to mention Nike Yardline had them since forever. 

Lord joey has spoken:rolleyes

No need for that lord Joey ********, or sarcasm. I don't act like I know it all, and I'm certainly not a **** to anyone about anything. I really don't appreciate it.

So If someone returns a shoe, and you get that returned shoe from footlocker it's not worth keeping because it has hair on it? If that's how you feel then fine, most people don't give a **** if there isn't anything wrong with the shoe. Jordan quality is worse than a little smudge, dirt or hair anyway.

And 4-5 stores in the country stock them and eastbay has a release (nor a restock) because eastbay never released the volts prior, and all of a sudden they're not limited because that and you say so? If 4-5 stores in the entire country got a pair of foams or Jordan's the thirst would dry up oceans.

IMO they're still limited, not that I care in the first place. I didn't buy them because they're limited.

A lot of my pairs of these ZR from Nike or NDC had dust, smudges, glue...I kept all of them except 1 CG and 1 crimson. The CG had a stain on the leather and the crimson had a clump of glue on the toe-box. I have to clean almost every shoe I get from Jordan or nike after purchase, specially foams.

I didn't say "still volts, still a sick shoe..." Because I was trying to infer that they're limited so who cares if they have issues. I said it because they're a sick shoe and if nothing is wrong with them after a little TLC then they are worth keeping.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything outside their own choice to send the shoe back or otherwise.

Last edited:
Well i got my volts in also, they came in the ziploc special also.. But for some reason they look like they might have been tried on... So am i trippin or do the bottoms look dirty:nerd: .... Eastbay you can do better than this:smh:

These shoes look fine to me, unless I'm missing something from the picture. I don't think the bottoms look bad at all...other than the box. They might have came from a store and were tried on, who knows. You won't buy a shoe from footlocker after it's been tried on? Kinda the same thing...unless you care about that ****.

Bottom line If your not happy exchange them, I wouldn't blame someone for being mad for expecting a DS shoe and not getting it, but that's what you get with late releases and restocks. And lastly I just saw this picture and realized it was yours...When I posted that before I wasn't even talking about your pair, these pics or this post, I was replying about pleasesaythebaby23 and Omega's quality issues.

sarcasm and arguments about people's opinions or calling people's opinions out is gonna ruin this thread like every other JB/foam thread.

A lot of my pairs of these ZR from Nike or NDC had dust, smudges, glue...I kept all of them except 1 CG and 1 crimson. The CG had a stain on the leather and the crimson had a clump of glue on the toe-box. I have to clean almost every shoe I get from Jordan or nike after purchase, specially foams.

I didn't say "still volts, still a sick shoe..." Because I was trying to infer that they're limited so who cares if they have issues. I said it because they're a sick shoe and if nothing is wrong with them after a little TLC then they are worth keeping.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything outside their own choice to send the shoe back or otherwise.

While Eastbay deserves our full condemnation for the boxing issue. I had to buy from Eastbay because it was sorta my last shot at getting them for retail or below. Mine came bagged as usual but the actual box was okay (by Eastbay standards) and the shoe dope. As far as the bottoms I think really we did get factory kicks from Nike. Looking at pics earlier in the thread the bottom of the Volts weren't OD bright like some of the touched up shots you will see. For me this isn't an issue because , well I'm walking around on them and trust on a sunny day they will give the shoe a nice subtle contrast. On top of that the actual build quality is excellent. Overall the Eastbay box issue is disappointing but the actual shoe is worth the hassle. (First world problems...lol)

White/Silvers on eBay in a size 12.5. Too bad this seller took the pictures with a terrible camera, was hoping to see them in better lighting. Oh well. They look a lot like the greys. I'll probably wait for these to go on sale before I get them. I anxious to get those blues though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ZOOM-R...0740663?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43b9d7dd37

Whites are dope, first real "detailed" pics out. That sole is gonna yellow like a MFer tho...real icy. And they are gonna dirty quick as hell. Toe box is mesh and they look like they suede that the CG's have, your def right. 3M marks up quick, hate that but it looks sick.

I wonder what kinda sole they switched the gum with. Geiger told me they changed the gum sole on the ice blue. Probably icy like these and the firs.

Whites are dope, first real "detailed" pics out. That sole is gonna yellow like a MFer tho...real icy. And they are gonna dirty quick as hell. Toe box is mesh and they look like they suede that the CG's have, your def right. 3M marks up quick, hate that but it looks sick.

I wonder what kinda sole they switched the gum with. Geiger told me they changed the gum sole on the ice blue. Probably icy like these and the firs.
I hope the blue ZR1s have the same sole as the Firs.

Hey There,

Please note, the shoes were received directly from the manufacturer and then shipped out to customers. If you are not satisfied with the shoes, you can return for a full refund. If you would like further instructions on how to make a return, please private message us directly. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

why can't Eastbay start double boxing when shipping Christina? you guys are in the whole FTL/FTA/Champs Family and you guys are the only ones who ship in a plastic bag... is there any real reason other then cost??... Telling a person they can return the product if they don't like that their box is tore up is kind of rude IMO just cause "You" Know, Like "I" Know 99% of people are just going to deal with it since they really love the sneaker... No Hate at all just my opinion... Nike sells shoes in boxes... I expect to be able to use my box for storing my kicks...

I am def copping the Cool Greys and Volts for the EA 50% this upcoming week... Having a family member that works for the company is nice... I didn't know the Volts Swoosh was 3M and that the Outsole Glowed.. very nice... any news on the all black and white joints with the skull in the heel?

Last edited:
why can't Eastbay start double boxing when shipping Christina? you guys are in the whole FTL/FTA/Champs Family and you guys are the only ones who ship in a plastic bag... is there any real reason other then cost??... Telling a person they can return the product if they don't like that their box is tore up is kind of rude IMO just cause "You" Know, Like "I" Know 99% of people are just going to deal with it since they really love the sneaker... No Hate at all just my opinion... Nike sells shoes in boxes... I expect to be able to use my box for storing my kicks...

I am def copping the Cool Greys and Volts for the EA 50% this upcoming week... Having a family member that works for the company is nice... I didn't know the Volts Swoosh was 3M and that the Outsole Glowed.. very nice... any news on the all black and white joints with the skull in the heel?

Your talking about the Nets PE that has a skull in a helmet on the heel. I drops this summer and without the skull badge on the heel.

Back
Top Bottom