Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Completely FALSE. The Patriots haven't even asked about Darrelle Revis. The only team to have discussions are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 
THANK YOU !!!! Where does this guy get his info from ? Like i said in the nfl off season thread, the jets new gm got his start with the Bucs. So its a natural fit plus the Bucs are bout 30mill+ under the cap... Dont worry joey, he will love the natural grass and the year round sunshine
wink.gif

Revis to the Bucs is a win win for me

friend has season tickets to the Bucs and pops has season tickets to the Falcons :D

Last edited:
THANK YOU !!!! Where does this guy get his info from ? Like i said in the nfl off season thread, the jets new gm got his start with the Bucs. So its a natural fit plus the Bucs are bout 30mill+ under the cap... Dont worry joey, he will love the natural grass and the year round sunshine
wink.gif
Why would a new GM on his first job as a GM trade away the (arguably) best player the Jets have had since Namath, to the team that has basically dominated the Jets for more than a decade? It doesn't make sense. Also, the Patriots just let Wes Welker walk for basically nothing, and Darrelle Revis is demanding (reportedly) between 15-16 million per year. Not happening, and if you think it is, you need to seek psychiatric help.

Joey, Revis isn't going to the Pats, but he IS leaving the Jets. It sucks, but we can't afford to pay him thanks to Tannebaum. We aren't one player away from winning it all. We have many needs to take care of. Do you want Revis to suit up in the Green and White and have us suck for the next 5-6 seasons, or trade him so we can be good in the next 2-3 seasons? I've made my peace with this. I own 3 Revis jerseys. He's my favorite current Jet. But above all, I want this team to win. I want him to stay badly, but if we can't win and keep him, I'd prefer to win. Here's hoping he stays and we can win. But I'm not naive enough to think that it's likely he will stay. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

THANK YOU !!!! Where does this guy get his info from ? Like i said in the nfl off season thread, the jets new gm got his start with the Bucs. So its a natural fit plus the Bucs are bout 30mill+ under the cap... Dont worry joey, he will love the natural grass and the year round sunshine:wink:

Why would a new GM on his first job as a GM trade away the (arguably) best player the Jets have had since Namath, to the team that has basically dominated the Jets for more than a decade? It doesn't make sense. Also, the Patriots just let Wes Welker walk for basically nothing, and Darrelle Revis is demanding (reportedly) between 15-16 million per year. Not happening, and if you think it is, you need to seek psychiatric help.

Joey, Revis isn't going to the Pats, but he IS leaving the Jets. It sucks, but we can't afford to pay him thanks to Tannebaum. We aren't one player away from winning it all. We have many needs to take care of. Do you want Revis to suit up in the Green and White and have us suck for the next 5-6 seasons, or trade him so we can be good in the next 2-3 seasons? I've made my peace with this. I own 3 Revis jerseys. He's my favorite current Jet. But above all, I want this team to win. I want him to stay badly, but if we can't win and keep him, I'd prefer to win. Here's hoping he stays and we can win. But I'm not naive enough to think that it's likely he will stay. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

At this point I've made my peace with it too, doesn't mean I can't be sick about it lol. Like I said, a friend showed me the story...I read the story and posted, seemed credible and figured it would be picked up by larger media outlets. They do need a defensive back, but I couldn't get over the fact they would trade him to a rival and the most hated team in the division tho. We'll see...I'll ******g flip if he ends up a patriot.

whats the world on the royals?

June-July is all so far.

DTLR.com has the grey joints for 69.99. Its the website, please don't ask for a phone number. And this foolishness about Deion vs. Revis, C'MON MAN!!!!!!!! Deion was a threat on all three phases of the game! :smokin Think about it, the sports world (not just NFL) refers to one of these players by first name only. Its not rocket science.

Thanks so much for the info, knew these would go on sale eventually.

Also, not to threadjack, I think Revis is a great player, but it's way too early to make all these outrageous claims. Saying he's the greatest is like saying right now, Derrick Rose is the greatest basketball player of all time. Just sounds ridiculous, and both might not even be the same again after ACL injuries. I'm sure he himself would admit he's going to need many years before you can put him in a conversation with LT, Reggie White, Ronnie Lott, or Deion.

But anyway, these shoes are nice, Nike did a good job with them and I'm happy there's no hype or difficulty getting them

A friend showed me the article...

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=242

U think I just make **** up? Lol
Joey, Incarcerated Bob isn't a credible news source. The next time you read Prison Bob, see if you can find that same news reported elsewhere. Trust me, 99% of the time, you won't be able to find it anywhere, let alone a credible news source. That dude just basically makes wild speculation and hopes it pans out. 

Eastbay shipping is SLOOOOOOOOOW. Thought my volts would be here by now. Will have to upgrade shipping next time.
Are they using UPS or UPS Sure Post ? If its sure post it will take damn near a week, and the usps drop  the package off... im going to upgrade to the gold club to get 3 day shipping.. BTW why all the jets fans are worrying about Revis, you should be worrying about your qb.. I saw on yahoo kelvin kolb could be headed to the green machine
nerd.gif

You don't need to compare him to the greatest players. He was a first ballot hall of famer and one of the top 50 players ever, in addition to being a winner. He was one of the greatest players ever. And you don't make it that far being a joke.

Your comment is ridiculous.

What do I care if u think my comment is ridiculous. I couldn't care less if he was a first ballot HOF. Bottomline is he was afraid to make a hit and tackle...and last time I checked, that's what great defensive players do. As far as him being a winner, haha, of course he was because he jumped ship from Atlanta to teams that already were winners. I don't care about the HOF or some subjective list on the top 50 players, Deion was a coward when it came to tackling and making hits.

Back to the shoes...I just may have to cop the Volt's. Thanks to XplosiveJeff for that great pic of them.

Last edited:
Might hoop in these
And here I was thinking about throwing my Kobe VI "Grinch" laces in these. Pic showed me everything I needed to know. Scheduled delivery from USPS tomorrow, but I think I'm going to make that 10-minute drive in a little bit to pick them up from the post office they're sitting at, lol

DTLR.com has the grey joints for 69.99. Its the website, please don't ask for a phone number. And this foolishness about Deion vs. Revis, C'MON MAN!!!!!!!! Deion was a threat on all three phases of the game!
smokin.gif
Think about it, the sports world (not just NFL) refers to one of these players by first name only. Its not rocket science.
Thanks so much for the info, knew these would go on sale eventually.

Also, not to threadjack, I think Revis is a great player, but it's way too early to make all these outrageous claims. Saying he's the greatest is like saying right now, Derrick Rose is the greatest basketball player of all time. Just sounds ridiculous, and both might not even be the same again after ACL injuries. I'm sure he himself would admit he's going to need many years before you can put him in a conversation with LT, Reggie White, Ronnie Lott, or Deion.

But anyway, these shoes are nice, Nike did a good job with them and I'm happy there's no hype or difficulty getting them
Yep.  I'll be a Revis fan even when he's on another team (I'll root for him to get roasted when we play him, though), but let's keep it all in perspective.  6 years isn't a full HOF career.
A friend showed me the article...

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=242

U think I just make **** up? Lol
Joey, Incarcerated Bob isn't a credible news source. The next time you read Prison Bob, see if you can find that same news reported elsewhere. Trust me, 99% of the time, you won't be able to find it anywhere, let alone a credible news source. That dude just basically makes wild speculation and hopes it pans out. 
I'd put that at 100%.  No one in their right mind lends credence to any of that guy's tabloid type stuff.

What do I care if u think my comment is ridiculous. I couldn't care less if he was a first ballot HOF. Bottomline is he was afraid to make a hit and tackle...and last time I checked, that's what great defensive players do. As far as him being a winner, haha, of course he was because he jumped ship from Atlanta to teams that already were winners. I don't care about the HOF or some subjective list on the top 50 players, Deion was a coward when it came to tackling and making hits.

Back to the shoes...I just may have to cop the Volt's. Thanks to XplosiveJeff for that great pic of them.

Funny you say that

cause last night I was watching NFL Network and a special came on about Deion called Deion Sanders: Canton goes Primetime

please go watch it! It comes on again today at 4pm eastern time on NFL Network

it had a segment in the episode where they talked about Deion tackling.......Both Jerry Rice & Michael Irvin said that is not true when he had to make plays by making a tackle he did. Michael Irvin went on to say NO CB in that era ever out manned him on the line EXCEPT for one guy Deion. Not only did they say this while they was telling the story they had footage of Deion straight man handling the greatest players and tackling some of the best RBs of our time.

O and about him jumping from team to team......Jerry Rice and Steve Young and some other Niner players said he was the reason they beat the Cowboys that year to get to the Super Bowl! He was brought in from Atlanta for the simple fact that Michael Irvin was beasting on the 49ers 2 years in a row in the playoffs and they couldnt stop him so they brought Deion in and guess what that year in the playoffs Deion was making Irvin mad casue he couldnt do nothing and it came down to a bomb that Troy Aikmen threw deep and Deion had Irvin covered and the Cowboys lost and the 49ers went on to win the Super Bowl in which Deion showed out in that game too.

The following year he went to Dallas and had one of the best seasons in his career and played Punt Return, Kick Return, CB, and played WR some games

There was alot of stuff in that episode I didnt even know about Deion this dude use to leave Michael Irvin, Jerry Rice, and other WRs open on PURPOSE cause thats the only way QBs would throw the ball his way. He knew he had enough speed to leave em open then come and catch up to em fpr the pic 6

He won the Jim Thorpe award in college

He was drafted and was the Highest paid DB in NFL History

He hit a home run wit the Braves and scored a touchdown in his first NFL game the 1st play he stepped on the field all in the same week (he didnt practice that week with the Falcons)

Atlanta Braves chant came from Deion and it still goes on today

He played in a Braves game and a Falcons game all in one day

95 he was NFL defensive player of the year which is rare for a CB

He holds 2 super bowl rings & been to college world series and MLB world series leading in Triples and hitting 4 Homeruns in the Major League world series

and this not even counting everything this is just SOME of the stuff he has accomplished

Revis not even Top 3 DB of all time

stop disrespecting the greatest CB youngin

Can we create an I love Primetime thread already?
laugh.gif
  Just

Just had to respond to this:

"There was alot of stuff in that episode I didnt even know about Deion this dude use to leave Michael Irvin, Jerry Rice, and other WRs open on PURPOSE cause thats the only way QBs would throw the ball his way. He knew he had enough speed to leave em open then come and catch up to em fpr the pic 6"

It's called baiting the QB.  Something dozens of corners do.  It's not some special thing reserved for only Deion Sanders, lol.

Yeah, the traction might not do well indoors but we'll see. Gonna shoot around in them to see first
I played on an outdoor court in my crimson and the suction cup pods wore down, broke and pieces tore off them after one day of hooping, just saying...these are meant for tuff, not concrete/blacktop whatever. Probably the same on an indoor court...shooting around is one thing, actual play...abuses the bottoms pretty good.

Yep.  I'll be a Revis fan even when he's on another team (I'll root for him to get roasted when we play him, though), but let's keep it all in perspective.  6 years isn't a full HOF career.

I'd put that at 100%.  No one in their right mind lends credence to any of that guy's tabloid type stuff.
I will be a Revis fan as well, no matter the team. I pretty much feel the same way you expressed above. If he went to NE tho, I couldn't handle it tho...He would be hated like the rest of them SOB's. lol

As far as Incarcerated bob, it was the first time I ever saw the page or heard of him, I just assumed nobody would be crazy enough to report such things and risk destroying they're reputation as a legitimate news source.

Can we create an I love Primetime thread already? :lol:   Just

Just had to respond to this:

"There was alot of stuff in that episode I didnt even know about Deion this dude use to leave Michael Irvin, Jerry Rice, and other WRs open on PURPOSE cause thats the only way QBs would throw the ball his way. He knew he had enough speed to leave em open then come and catch up to em fpr the pic 6"

It's called baiting the QB.  Something dozens of corners do.  It's not some special thing reserved for only Deion Sanders, lol.

I have nothing against Revis or Deion

Im neutral I like em both

I played CB my whole football career so I have a certain respect for em

and I know about baiting a QB I have done it before BUT who in the right mind would bait Jerry Rice & Steve Young or Michael Irvin & Troy Aikman or Sterling Saharpe & Brett Farve.......thats what had me shocked he baited LEGENDS and GOATS thats liking toying with MJ

But yall Revis stans crack me up. If this was a topic on ESPN or NFL Network or we had to take a nation wide vote who is better Deion would win 10 times outta 10

Only on NT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom