Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Buy for retail! You have been warned! I'm surprised they didn't have 3M's tho, they should have. Time for everyone to double up on volts.

My CG bottoms are looking a slight tint of yellow. They are obviously dirty but I can just tell they are gonna look like piss in no time at all...I have a horrible feeling the 3M's might go down the same way. Ice soles on a light color shoe es no bueno.

Last edited:
Mad comfy! Zoom Revis!

Birthday in two weeks! Buying the reflective silver myself this weekend.. FINALLY getting CGs and Big Apples for my b-day.

This will give me the

Trainers

Green

Aliquppa (or how ever you spell it)

Volts

Blackout

Silver

CG

Big Apple.

What am I missing?

Birthday in two weeks! Buying the reflective silver myself this weekend.. FINALLY getting CGs and Big Apples for my b-day.

This will give me the

Trainers

Green

Aliquppa (or how ever you spell it)

Volts

Blackout

Silver

CG

Big Apple.

What am I missing?
Trainers- I have them too and I think they are Hideous, haha.

Green- FIR

Aliquppa (or how ever you spell it) - CRIMSONS

Volts

Blackout - Black/Anthracite is the official cw but Blacks, blackouts is the term generally used. I can't stand when people call them black cats. idk, these aren't Jordans.

Silver - 3M's or 3M/SILVER. pretty much silver although 3M is easier to identify because they are releasing a silver/neon later this summer.

CG "cool grey" is the commonly used term, but they are "wolf grey". Even I say CG tho...so idk how that happened, obv cus CG Jordans...too late now. CG is easier to say anyway.

Big Apple.

You got em all my dude, I'm have all of them as well, I just started doubling up. Not trying to be a ****, just figured I would lay down the lingo...lol

Have any of you guys been on the Roshe Run thread? They call each other "broshe" lmao. You guys wanna start calling eachother "breivs" or "broomrevisone" common it would be so cool! no? you guys are no fun...

Going to pick up my 3M's any day now...patiently waiting to hear from Shane, will post. who else is getting them?

Hahahaha at Brevis. But for real these are maaaaad comfy. Workouts are great that full length zoom is just money...

Trainers- I have them too and I think they are Hideous, haha.

Green- FIR

Aliquppa (or how ever you spell it) - CRIMSONS

Volts

Blackout - Black/Anthracite is the official cw but Blacks, blackouts is the term generally used. I can't stand when people call them black cats. idk, these aren't Jordans.

Silver - 3M's or 3M/SILVER. pretty much silver although 3M is easier to identify because they are releasing a silver/neon later this summer.

CG "cool grey" is the commonly used term, but they are "wolf grey". Even I say CG tho...so idk how that happened, obv cus CG Jordans...too late now. CG is easier to say anyway.

Big Apple.

You got em all my dude, I'm have all of them as well, I just started doubling up. Not trying to be a ****, just figured I would lay down the lingo...lol

Have any of you guys been on the Roshe Run thread? They call each other "broshe" lmao. You guys wanna start calling eachother "breivs" or "broomrevisone" common it would be so cool! no? you guys are no fun...

Going to pick up my 3M's any day now...patiently waiting to hear from Shane, will post. who else is getting them?
hahahaha Brevis!!!

All good man, I appreciate that. I'm thinking I'll pickup the CGs this friday, been needing those. Knicks April 25 right? You have any news on the Nets if that is still releasing?

Sick pictures brevis

yes. w/o a doubt for me, the orange/knicks/thunder CW is hands down the BEST yet so far. Safe to say anything further released with any oregon branding would be a 2 second sellout on NDC, EB, FTL, etc... I will be trying hard to just get one of this CW, but likely have to grab two j.i.c

the knicks or whatever they are look real good in those pics, hopefully theyre around for a couple weeks after RD

hahahaha Brevis!!!

All good man, I appreciate that. I'm thinking I'll pickup the CGs this friday, been needing those. Knicks April 25 right? You have any news on the Nets if that is still releasing?

Nets CW is still planned for release this summer, I think original RD was June. They haven't gotten into much detail.

the knicks or whatever they are look real good in those pics, hopefully theyre around for a couple weeks after RD

Shane will be taking pre orders on the Knicks CW as well. He can order you a pair and hold it in stock, he's cool like that. He said not so many orders for the 3M's which I was surprised about.

Those NDC pictures are unreal, such a sick CW. Double copped for sure...defiantly wanna keep a pair on ice.

I gotta go pick up my 3M's tomorrow, will post.

it's not because of Jordans. Wolf Grey is the first color listed on the box but the base is Cool Grey. the Wolf Grey is on the strap, mesh, and lining.

Back
Top Bottom