Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Those Knicks are a problem. Copping right away. Hopefully there's an Eastbay 20% off floating around when they drop.

size 12 of the probowls went for 400 on ebay
mean.gif
Those are my size and I meant to bid on them but I got super drunk and didn't wake up at 5am. Bummed.

I never understood the fascination with the Volts by most of the guys in this thread...

That is until I finally saw them in person today at my local Champs...

In person > any picture I have ever seen of them...

Needless to say, I had to get them.

I never understood the fascination with the Volts by most of the guys in this thread...

Few photos do the Volts justice. Amazing shoe.

Should I expect a messed up box from them or no?
Apparently, you aren't a long time lurker. To answer your question, Eastbay doesn't ship you a messed up box. The boxes are fine when they get shipped, but depending on the SHIPPING METHOD YOU CHOOSE, the box may become damaged in transit to you. The default shipping method (also the slowest) is UPS Surepost. The shoes are placed in one of those plastic shipping bags and shipped that way. Which means the shoes will inevitably become damaged because UPS employees don't have time to gingerly carry every single package from warehouse to truck. So, if you don't want a messed up box, you have two options:

Don't spend your money with Eastbay. (My personal favourite)

Pay the extra money for one of the faster shipping methods

The Power is Yours, Knowing is Half the Battle, The More You Know, yada yada yada.

I'm telling you guys GO CHECK OUT THE WHITE 3M's!!! People sleeping HARD on them. They are all SOFT white leather, even the toe box that's normally mesh or woven is soft leather with holes punched. They are straight crack, when you hold a pair in hand it's a must cop. check em out! The white leather looks so clean off the silver 3M. The outsole is super icy. Shane still taking orders on them too!

Knicks colorway is a day one cop for me.

Shane is taking pre orders from his store for retail. I'm wondering the knicks CW will sell out release day on NDC like some of the older colorways.

Volts are def dope AF. You can find them for under retail if you look hard enough, defiantly no longer limited but still one of the best CW's hands down, if not the best. Def sicker in person tho, u see how they pop crazy. I've seen people in stores not even notice them tho. I actually talked a few people into buying pairs down at Yardline while I was waiting in the store, lol. Every champs has FSR's now, nice to double up and for everyone who missed out to get a pair, but people still def sleep on em. I love this shoe, idk why it's not hypebeast material. Guess it will remain cult classic, kinda like it that way.

Long time lurker first time post. What should I expect from eastbay wearing a size 13???

Why even bother buying from EB and worry about the grey bag of death? Buy from champs, footlocker, NDC or Sneakerworld can order and send you a pair for $135 shipped in a box.

How do these run tts? Wide or narrow?
tts for me. and i have a wide foot.

In other news, I went to Nike NYC. that had all good sizes left for all the color ways if anyone really wants a pair around this area. Had to try so hard not to get the cool greys. Just gonna get them on OS life for cheaper

I want the CG but I'm going to use these as strictly gym shoes so ill stick with the all blacks so I can beat them up longer.

Wut it do brevis' lmao...havent been here ina min! Like a graveyard up in here

Got lost into roshes for a min lol

But neways wussup wit the 3Ms?! Im starvin!

Knicks colorway next on the cop list.

Anyone know when the Oregons are droppin. Been waiting on those forever

They should quickstrike the ones they made for the Oregon football team. It would help the sale of this shoe enormously by bringing out the hypebeasts

Def dnt wonna attract the beasts but a QS of the blk/white-yellow/green PEs would be :pimp:

Last edited:
Wut it do brevis' lmao...havent been here ina min! Like a graveyard up in here

Got lost into roshes for a min lol

But neways wussup wit the 3Ms?! Im starvin!

AYO brevis where the **** u been at? lol 3M's are crack, def cop a pair I'm tellin ya, check em out. Smooth white leather, leather toe box. Hit up Shane he's still taking orders.

Knicks colorway next on the cop list.

Anyone know when the Oregons are droppin. Been waiting on those forever

silver/neon/3m drop June, no specific date. Joints are fireeeee.

They should quickstrike the ones they made for the Oregon football team. It would help the sale of this shoe enormously by bringing out the hypebeasts

**** the hype, if u want the shoe just because it's QS or limited then your totally missing what makes this shoe great. Plus I kinda like that it's a cult classic kick and not every other hype beast idiot has them on their feet. I would wanna punch people if I had to pay reseller prices on these. Look what the "yeezy" Roshe did to those, now your paying $140 for a $70 shoe. Bananas, no thank you. Def thought the SC would have dropped by now.

Def dnt wonna attract the beasts but a QS of the blk/white-yellow/green PEs would be :pimp:

^this

Back
Top Bottom