Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

AYO brevis where the **** u been at? lol 3M's are crack, def cop a pair I'm tellin ya, check em out. Smooth white leather, leather toe box. Hit up Shane he's still taking orders.

silver/neon/3m drop June, no specific date. Joints are fireeeee.

**** the hype, if u want the shoe just because it's QS or limited then your totally missing what makes this shoe great. Plus I kinda like that it's a cult classic kick and not every other hype beast idiot has them on their feet. I would wanna punch people if I had to pay reseller prices on these.

The white 3ms im gonna wait till i can cop for the low, or maybe even id

Silver neons on the other hand.......are a problem. Will be copped day 1

Lastly....**** the hype +1......i want this shoe and all its colors to stay easily available

Getting closer to Knickstape.
pimp.gif

Need those blackouts soon to turn into beaters.
it's impossible to make the shoes look messed up. i wear my volts & blackouts CONSTANTLY and they still look VERY good.

Volts, Blackouts, apples and I would imagine the Knicks with the blue sole will stay in great shape. the clear soles on this get hela-dirty. When I clean my blackout soles they look DS. CG's soles are twisted unfortunately after 2-3 wears even with cleaning. Firs are a little more resilient with cleaning. I'm starting to really dislike the ice bottom soles tho. It is what it is tho...

Honestly idk if these will hit ID. It's all speculation and rumor. I haven't seen anything confirming an ID date or even if they will ID at all. I don't see why not, they ID much less popular shoes. Would defiantly like to see these hit ID, I have some crazy CW Ideas. I honestly think people would utilize the ID with these. Watch the yeezy CW's fly off the ID.

Volts, Blackouts, apples and I would imagine the Knicks with the blue sole will stay in great shape. the clear soles on this get hela-dirty. When I clean my blackout soles they look DS. CG's soles are twisted unfortunately after 2-3 wears even with cleaning. Firs are a little more resilient with cleaning. I'm starting to really dislike the ice bottom soles tho. It is what it is tho...

Honestly idk if these will hit ID. It's all speculation and rumor. I haven't seen anything confirming an ID date or even if they will ID at all. I don't see why not, they ID much less popular shoes. Would defiantly like to see these hit ID, I have some crazy CW Ideas. I honestly think people would utilize the ID with these. Watch the yeezy CW's fly off the ID.
Yeah man, that ice soles is wack. I've stopped buying shoes with clear/ice soles all together. I've past up on kicks that really liked too all because of that bottom. Not worth the $$$ to only get a few wears out of em. They they brown too fast!!! Once they start to brown they look dirty and everybody knows it's not a good look to wear dirty looking kicks!

Yeah man, that ice soles is wack. I've stopped buying shoes with clear/ice soles all together. I've past up on kicks that really liked too all because of that bottom. Not worth the $$$ to only get a few wears out of em. They they brown too fast!!! Once they start to brown they look dirty and everybody knows it's not a good look to wear dirty looking kicks!

Imo it depends on the shoe...metallic 5s age beautifully

if anybody wants to know, these sneakers are awesome on turf, true to size, don't go 1/2 size up. I've been wearing them indoors and they are perfect.

off topic, but does anybody have or know where I can pick up any revis island nike socks? I'm willing to drop the cash

Crimsons still FTW...love hearin ppl scoff when i walk by and they see the bottoms
I agree!! I love the bottoms on the crimsons. Pops and grabs attention!! Best bottom I've seen on a shoe maybe ever. I love translucent soles, they don't brown like the ice/clear soles.

Crimsons still FTW...love hearin ppl scoff when i walk by and they see the bottoms

Crimson foams?

off topic, but does anybody have or know where I can pick up any revis island nike socks? I'm willing to drop the cash

Good luck bro, been searching forever. Mega limited, last place I saw pairs was eBay for like $120. I refuse to pay that kinda money for socks...idgaf no way.

if anybody wants to know, these sneakers are awesome on turf, true to size, don't go 1/2 size up. I've been wearing them indoors and they are perfect.

Couldn't agree more, these shoes are absolutely 100% the best shoe I've bought that was intended for it's design. As a turf shoe, you won't find a better shoe period.

It just killed me to play in them at first cus I didn't wanna **** them up! haha, they made them too nice. Hurrache Turf Trainers are a very close second, I'm not gonna front. The hurrache is close in comfort and practical on turf use, but they aren't nearly as sick looking or as durable as the ZR1.

Imo it depends on the shoe...metallic 5s age beautifully
Sure do, my 2nd favorite Jordan ever. Need to scoop a Nike Air pair.

hey, didn't know if anyone caught this or mentioned this, the Knicks Zoom Revis now shows on NDC for a 4/17 release though instead of 4/25

Back
Top Bottom