Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I think the Nets is very plain as well.

It was supposed to be the 3M then that Ice blue with the gum soles in April, but then the Knicks dropped before the Ice blue. It will be either the Nets or Ice Blue CW I believe. I have to check again. Gieger told me they changed the gum sole on the Ice blue CW. They always Change the Dates now as you can see, knicks was supposed to drop in June, then April 25th and finally released today...
do you know what color they're changing the gum soles to? I'm going to guess a clear sole. I would highly prefer a blue or smoked sole that doesn't yellow though lol

Last edited:

Gonna have no problem coppin the Knicks Revis around my way..gonna go cop this weekend hopefully..

New cw of the Revis set to drop in May...what color is this?
    [h3]Zoom Revis[/h3]
    Photo Blue.White-Chlorine Blue-Gum Light Brown
    Style# 555776-400
    $126

that's the blue and white pair. according to that though, it's shipping with a gum sole, even though Geiger said it might not. Guess he was wrong?

that's the blue and white pair. according to that though, it's shipping with a gum sole, even though Geiger said it might not. Guess he was wrong?

I guess he was wrong, he commented on my photo on Instagram that the sole was changed. U can see for yourself if you like, lol.

I need these in a size 13. If anyone know where I can find 'em let me know. Nike Find, eBay and Google wasn't any help. Thanks.

Knicks are hiedous, the orange synthetic looks like air heads or boxing glove material. Ugly as ****. I don't wanna buy them buy will for the sake of the collection. Just saw them at my local champs with every other colorway including volts. volts are at every champs, idk why your having trouble finding them.

I guess he was wrong, he commented on my photo on Instagram that the sole was changed. U can see for yourself if you like, lol.

Knicks are hiedous, the orange synthetic looks like air heads or boxing glove material. Ugly as ****. I don't wanna buy them buy will for the sake of the collection. Just saw them at my local champs with every other colorway including volts. volts are at every champs, idk why your having trouble finding them.
I was judging off their website online. I'll give some spots in SoCal a call.

^ I could be mistaken but, there is only ONE primary blue CW that is releasing to the general public.~

Last edited:
They shoulda made the knicks suede imo

This. Or atleast leather like I thought they were gonna be. That synthetic orange is horrible! It has a dull sheen to it! It looks like a road cone airheads is still the best example, lol. 3M's are 10 times sicker, without a doubt. everyone is sweating these Knicks, dude in champs said they haven't even sold one pair...this might be the only CW I'm waiting to get after it hits sale prices, I get them for cheap anyway. Synthetic killed it, idk man. I was so disappointed.

^ I could be mistaken but, there is only ONE primary blue CW that is releasing to the general public.~

Photo blue is releasing next then royal blue.

I've been seeing every CW SIT at all the champs I frequent, about 3 stores that are spread out over a very broad populated area. Specially my local mall. They have every CW released and the sales dude said they sit, do you think Nike is releasing the CW's too fast? I don't understand why this shoe doesn't intrigue the masses, and I'm in NY/NJ where Revis plays! So people should buy them just off fan strength. Maybe not, people aren't buying Jets **** and with all the Revis trade rumors I guess people aren't buying his NYJ ****. I would just expect these shoes to have been way more hyped specially with some of these unique CW releases. Honestly the hype is dying on them, not building like I assumed. seeing Volts for $90 on sale and other CW's going for $70. Real shame, they are such a great comfortable shoe. I did hear from one of my dudes that they are already working on the ZR2, so that means can't be many more CW's slated for release. I'm still hoping those snakeskin joints drop, people said the same thing about the Knicks CW, that it wasn't gonna drop. Next pair I'm super excited for is the Silver and Neon joints, they are straight CRACK. if you haven't seen the HD photos of them u need to check them out ASAP, Hella fresh. Haven't been excited much about anything releasing lately...and our ZR1 thread has been pretty slow lately gents. If anyone needs a CW or size I can scoop it for you, like I said my champs has all of em just sitting. Let me know. I won't charge you anything, you guys shouldn't have trouble finding them tho.

This. Or atleast leather like I thought they were gonna be. That synthetic orange is horrible! It has a dull sheen to it! It looks like a road cone airheads is still the best example, lol. 3M's are 10 times sicker, without a doubt. everyone is sweating these Knicks, dude in champs said they haven't even sold one pair...this might be the only CW I'm waiting to get after it hits sale prices, I get them for cheap anyway. Synthetic killed it, idk man. I was so disappointed.

Yea im def waitin for the sales racks, and def coppin these for under 100. Mite hit u up to dbl on a few pairs, if u can get for 70.

Neways LETS GET A PLAYOFF SERIES WIN! :rofl:

Last edited:
I've been seeing every CW SIT at all the champs I frequent, about 3 stores that are spread out over a very broad populated area. Specially my local mall. They have every CW released and the sales dude said they sit, do you think Nike is releasing the CW's too fast? I don't understand why this shoe doesn't intrigue the masses, and I'm in NY/NJ where Revis plays! So people should buy them just off fan strength. Maybe not, people aren't buying Jets **** and with all the Revis trade rumors I guess people aren't buying his NYJ ****. I would just expect these shoes to have been way more hyped specially with some of these unique CW releases. Honestly the hype is dying on them, not building like I assumed. seeing Volts for $90 on sale and other CW's going for $70. Real shame, they are such a great comfortable shoe. I did hear from one of my dudes that they are already working on the ZR2, so that means can't be many more CW's slated for release. I'm still hoping those snakeskin joints drop, people said the same thing about the Knicks CW, that it wasn't gonna drop. Next pair I'm super excited for is the Silver and Neon joints, they are straight CRACK. if you haven't seen the HD photos of them u need to check them out ASAP, Hella fresh. Haven't been excited much about anything releasing lately...and our ZR1 thread has been pretty slow lately gents. If anyone needs a CW or size I can scoop it for you, like I said my champs has all of em just sitting. Let me know. I won't charge you anything, you guys shouldn't have trouble finding them tho.
How many more colorways do you think are going to drop of the ZR1? I have little hope the ZR2 can match the style and comfort of these kicks

Back
Top Bottom