Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

[/quote]

These are a must anybody got a RD

Last edited:
photo blue's set for 5/15 according to NDC release calendar. looks like they have the gum sole from the description, might have to grab but waiting for better pics

I've been seeing every CW SIT at all the champs I frequent, about 3 stores that are spread out over a very broad populated area. Specially my local mall. They have every CW released and the sales dude said they sit, do you think Nike is releasing the CW's too fast? I don't understand why this shoe doesn't intrigue the masses, and I'm in NY/NJ where Revis plays! So people should buy them just off fan strength. Maybe not, people aren't buying Jets **** and with all the Revis trade rumors I guess people aren't buying his NYJ ****. I would just expect these shoes to have been way more hyped specially with some of these unique CW releases. Honestly the hype is dying on them, not building like I assumed. seeing Volts for $90 on sale and other CW's going for $70. Real shame, they are such a great comfortable shoe. I did hear from one of my dudes that they are already working on the ZR2, so that means can't be many more CW's slated for release. I'm still hoping those snakeskin joints drop, people said the same thing about the Knicks CW, that it wasn't gonna drop. Next pair I'm super excited for is the Silver and Neon joints, they are straight CRACK. if you haven't seen the HD photos of them u need to check them out ASAP, Hella fresh. Haven't been excited much about anything releasing lately...and our ZR1 thread has been pretty slow lately gents. If anyone needs a CW or size I can scoop it for you, like I said my champs has all of em just sitting. Let me know. I won't charge you anything, you guys shouldn't have trouble finding them tho.
Joey!!! What up bro?!!?! Where'd u see the Fir's for $70 at? That's what I been waiting on them to drop to........$60-$70.

just scoped these up for 103. yall can hate the on synthinc leather all you want but the shoe, the color blocking, its dope. but as a sneakerhead I buy what I like, not what others like.

agreed. mine should be here today...

dont post often but I am a veteran here. The Knicks colorway is by far the worst executed colorway in terms of quality and materials. This cheap synthetic leather are worst then those awful retro Jordans. This particularly colorway should cost less than a pair of air forces hobestly. I absolutely love this shoe model and is probably one of the most underrated and best models of 2013. Eastbay will be receiving my return ASAP. Also, shutouts to Joey D, I appreciate these type of people in the sneaker community that look out for one another.

Last edited:
After what happened to my soles the CG are like my least favorite CW now, I honestly don't even wear them and they get dirty so easily it sucks.
Do you have pics dude? My pair is still DS, but I can imagine that they could get pretty dirty. I've rocked my Volts plenty of times and they still look pretty fresh. Do the CGs really get THAT bad?

Also, if anyone in the Northern NJ/NYC area is looking for Firs, the Nike Factory at Bergen Town Center in Paramus has 'em for $99.99 I believe. Was gonna cop, but decided not to at the last minute. Maybe next time I swing by.

Gieger might have been right. Supposedly Abt_lrj23 things these are the ones dropping in May. If so, its a must cop

I wonder if these will be on id. bc remember in that pic with the snakeskins there were also 2 other pairs, I think one was like crimson white and black.  But if we haven't seen samples of those ones, maybe they're id samples

Revis to the Bucs all over twitter for a 13th over all pick

Revis is headed to Tampa for a physical well now I get to see him play when I want 2

Pewter upper. Black strap. Red translucent sole. Orange swoosh.

PS that someone

see what y'all are talking about with "thinness" of the orange material on the Knicks pair, but to me the CW still rocks. I agree it would have been better if thicker and more "quality" but I can deal. I still saw some volts around me as well as CGs and crimsons. Don't think many non-sneaker forum folks really know/appreciate this model yet. My guess is once colorways start to get crazier or we see some kind of FB PE like Oregon, or something branded, it will take off.

Back
Top Bottom