Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

The Knickstape will be copped tomorrow and I need to find a dope fitted to match my 3M's lol. Can't wait to break them out haha

Tomorrow is confirmed for the release of the Knicks CW?

I see them listed on the release calendar for tomorrow but have heard the 25th as well....?

Tomorrow is confirmed for the release of the Knicks CW?

I see them listed on the release calendar for tomorrow but have heard the 25th as well....?
Yeah, release date changed to tomorrow for NDC

[h3]Zoom Revis[/h3]
Brilliant Orange/White-Game Royal
Style# 555776-800

$125

More NDC images

ZoomRevis DJ O.G. One PE (via giaydebang.com)

ordered.

Probably my favorite revis so far, just want to see them in person to confirm.

(Missed Volts)

How'd the Knickstape go from not on eastbay to most sizes sold out? Ive been using them for a lot of years but they are slippin recently. Full Price on NDC?

Those "Nets" are too plain in my opinion. Boring! Good pickup for any nets fans or BK natives tho!

I saw the 3m in person and didnt like them. Top three as of now

1. Cool Grays

2. Volts

3. Jets

Oregons could challenge for the top spot when they release
After what happened to my soles the CG are like my least favorite CW now, I honestly don't even wear them and they get dirty so easily it sucks.

1. Jets

2. Volt

3. 3M

4. Apples- been wearing them more, seriously growing on me and they are def neck breakers, all the CW's demand attention tho, cept maybe the CG and Crimsons.
ZoomRevis DJ O.G. One PE (via giaydebang.com)

Had the opportunity to buy these for $375 they're the PE for some DJ that works with Nike.
Yankee colorway would be sick. Navy with a white strap. When these hit id ill have to make one
They have a Royal blue/white CW that drops in June I believe. I'm pretty sure it has light blue accents around the heel swoosh tho, which kinda kills it for me.

Those "Nets" are too plain in my opinion. Boring! Good pickup for any nets fans or BK natives tho!
I think the Nets is very plain as well.
JoeyD, which ZR1 is coming out next
It was supposed to be the 3M then that Ice blue with the gum soles in April, but then the Knicks dropped before the Ice blue. It will be either the Nets or Ice Blue CW I believe. I have to check again. Gieger told me they changed the gum sole on the Ice blue CW. They always Change the Dates now as you can see, knicks was supposed to drop in June, then April 25th and finally released today...

nets are clean, nice a simple. I can see why you wouldn't get them though if you have the blackouts etc.

Anyone know how champs ships? Are they using the same bag as eastbay or do they actually come in a box? I wanna order my 3ms from there, but if theyre in a bag im just going to ship to store and pick them up

Back
Top Bottom