Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Andrew McCutchen in batting practice :nerd:

Pittsburgh Pirates player wearing Nike Zoom Revis 1 "Pittsburgh Steelers" during batting practice, MLB, baseball

the steelers ones coming out per anyone in the know or more than likely a sample? I know folks who would probably drop coin on those if done right.

Looks like perf all around the toebox n side panels...could be on the tongue tho...i dnt own the wht 3m's so jus my judgment from pics
There is no mesh on the shoe, even the toe box is soft white leather with holes, MEGA dope. I'm gonna catch up on my replies. Been crazy busy sorry guys, still here!

Do you have pics dude? My pair is still DS, but I can imagine that they could get pretty dirty. I've rocked my Volts plenty of times and they still look pretty fresh. Do the CGs really get THAT bad?

Also, if anyone in the Northern NJ/NYC area is looking for Firs, the Nike Factory at Bergen Town Center in Paramus has 'em for $99.99 I believe. Was gonna cop, but decided not to at the last minute. Maybe next time I swing by.
I can take pics yeah, will have to post later, the soles just yellow and get nasty...sucks balls. I also scrub and clean my soles after wearing them so, I'm a ******g nut job and if mine are getting bad then people that don't take care, I don't even wanna see their sole. Some people don't give a **** tho, personally I do. If you care about that kinda thing that much, you should stay away. My soles on my FIRS, the clear sole, is even holding up 10 times better than the CG sole.
Gieger might have been right. Supposedly Abt_lrj23 things these are the ones dropping in May. If so, its a must cop
These are the ROYAL BLUE pair, the ICE BLUE pair with the gum sole has a white rear midsole, this midsole is blue. Also on the ICE BLUE pair the strap is a shiny blue. This is a photo of the Royal Blue pair set to drop.

Seems like we'll be getting some bucs colorways soon...
I would 100% ABSOLUTLY EXPECT A GR BUCKS RELEASE. He was traded to a new team, that's a HUGE new sales market for his shoe and a new CW would sell like fire in Florida. You already have dudes coming in here proclaiming "I'm only here because he was traded." I def expect to see PE Bucs ZR1's releasing ASAP, but they might hold off on the Bucs CW for the debut of the ZR2. Either way they are 100% dropping a Bucs CW, why wouldn't they? It's his new team and the whole selling point of the shoe is branding Revis.
Joey!!! What up bro?!!?! Where'd u see the Fir's for $70 at? That's what I been waiting on them to drop to........$60-$70.
You just have to hit outlets and use sites like kicksdeals.com and **** like that, or DTLR or random sneaker sites have flash sales and I've seen pairs for very little. It's all right place right time and luck.
How many more colorways do you think are going to drop of the ZR1?
There are at least 3 more colorways set  to drop that have been announced so far:

Photo Blue

Ice Blue

Silver/Neon also known as "Oregons"

They also have the Snakeskin and the Red/White/Gold/Black pair that Gieger posted photos of but no conformation on a release yet. We will have to wait and see, I heard from a source that they are coming out with more CW's but specifics were not mentioned.

BTW sorry for so many different reply posts, my computer won't let me do more than 3-4 or else it deletes the Quoted posts I selected.

Jets colorway needs to go on sale
You can def find them on sale, If you call Sneakerworld I'm sure Shane will give you them for Under retail if your size is still available. If not check outlets and just keep hitting up internet sites, I've been seeing them for around $100.
What sizes are those white Oregon TR's in? Those are fire...
That store is Champs Yardline @ Willowbrook and they don't ship. That's the store I was copping everyone Volts from when no other stores in the country had them and we all thought they were gonna be limited, that was until they produced more and now their sitting in every champs in the country, lol. Whatever better safe than sorry! Jordan Brand has our heads ****** up! lol

Those TR1's have been sitting there since the end of last summer, no **** they are just sitting there everytime I go in that store. they have 3 differet CW's of them as well. Champs Yardline has SICK football exclusive Nike products, specially Ducks apparel like t's, jerseys, hats everything. They also carry limited hard to find stuff like Jerseys and T shirts with superbowl branding on them, you can also buy many different team jerseys and t shirts there, they don't just carry Giants and Jets because the store is in North Jersey like most champs do, they will carry the local sports teams and not much more. They get TONS of limited football related products, they get all the QS football shoes and Turf Jets that other stores don't. They had Megatron posites sitting there last time I went in. I love that store, Def my favorite chain shoe store.
Did you see the Volts going for $90 at Champs or local spots? According to the site, there is a Champs with the volts in my size, but it's out of my way. But if they are $90 I might have to go check it out.
Local spots, and again also websites like DTLR or Kicksdeals. you just have to keep your ear to the ground and keep checking. Volts are mega dope, I had no problem dropping retail on that shoe, limited tag or not. Seeing it on sale just makes it easier to double up. TONS of champs have them, 3 of my local champs have every CW sitting on the shelf. I try to post the deals when I see them, but they sell so fast once these sites post them it's pretty much a footrace.
It's official revis is a Buc! Time for those revis jets to be $50! Will cop then!!
These will never drop below $68. $68 is the price that retailers get each pair for and they would send them back to Nike before they would LOSE money selling them for less than they paid for them. You MIGHT be able to find defect or serious jacked up pair on ebay. Outlet or retailer, b grade or not. These will never drop below $68, at least not in enough stores that you would readily be aware to buy them.

the steelers ones coming out per anyone in the know or more than likely a sample? I know folks who would probably drop coin on those if done right.
These are just a sample or "PE" specially with the branding. I don't expect these to release at all, it's just like any other of the PE's that we've seen. I have been able to get my hands on size 8, 9, and 9.5 PE's if anyone is interested and has deep pockets. They had a lot of the Steelers pairs floating around. PM me for future PE releases, Nike just released a CG pair with a red sole for some Music DJ they sponsor or some ****, Idk. size 9 for $350, pretty cool PE but If I'm dropping $$$ on a PE it's something that I identify with and like, like the Oregons or Pro Bowls, totally worth it.

Love these things. They seem to get more and more comfortable with each wear. Weather permitting, maybe I'll un-DS my CGs this weekend. 

These will never drop below $68. $68 is the price that retailers get each pair for and they would send them back to Nike before they would LOSE money selling them for less than they paid for them. You MIGHT be able to find defect or serious jacked up pair on ebay. Outlet or retailer, b grade or not. These will never drop below $68, at least not in enough stores that you would readily be aware to buy them.
$68 might be what the stores paid for them.. but thats not what nike spent on them.  Factory outlet store.  They wont make 2000% off them they might only get 300%!

Back
Top Bottom