Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

^ thats the same one as in the Eastbay pic from earlier... they look like the lion blue not the royal but i hope i'm wrong

Paying for a number?  Is it that serious?
He'll pay big money for 24, all his branding and Nike **** says 24. He's known for it, Darrell Revis "Revis Island" 24 blah blah. I'm sure if Barron was offered a $100,000 it would be worth it for Revis to pay that so he could keep his number, legacy and all the branding stays the same. ******g NIKE would probably pay it, all the ZR1 shoes coming out have "24" on them, if he doesn't get that # it would affect the sale of the shoes, or atleast the way people look at them. They have MILLIONS into these deals, I bet Nike coughs up the money for it.

I also wonder what PE's we're going to see start coming out now that football season is gearing up for 2013, I was hoping to see a "NFL Draft 2013" PE but no such luck. I wonder if Nike will produce them for more NFL teams, that would be pretty cool to see some different teams CW's. I also think a synthetic magnum grey/metal upper (like the apples or fir synthetic but the color of Tampa Bays helmets) with a mesh or woven toe box that is either black or the same magnum/grey. And finally that dark orange/red accent on the laces, swoosh on the heel, and tongue tab, with a trans sole that is Tampa orange/red, with a black or 3M strap would be CRACK. MEGA CRACK, idk, IMO I guess. I'm picturing it in my head and it's ******g dope. That synthetic they use will look exactly like the sheen on that helmet. I would def purchase, not gonna lie I'm planning on buying a Tampa Revis Jersey, I'll always be a fan. I was the same way with Sanders when he was traded, always a fan.

He'll pay big money for 24, all his branding and Nike **** says 24. He's known for it, Darrell Revis "Revis Island" 24 blah blah. I'm sure if Barron was offered a $100,000 it would be worth it for Revis to pay that so he could keep his number, legacy and all the branding stays the same. ******g NIKE would probably pay it, all the ZR1 shoes coming out have "24" on them, if he doesn't get that # it would affect the sale of the shoes, or atleast the way people look at them. They have MILLIONS into these deals, I bet Nike coughs up the money for it.

I also wonder what PE's we're going to see start coming out now that football season is gearing up for 2013, I was hoping to see a "NFL Draft 2013" PE but no such luck. I wonder if Nike will produce them for more NFL teams, that would be pretty cool to see some different teams CW's. I also think a synthetic magnum grey/metal upper (like the apples or fir synthetic but the color of Tampa Bays helmets) with a mesh or woven toe box that is either black or the same magnum/grey. And finally that dark orange/red accent on the laces, swoosh on the heel, and tongue tab, with a trans sole that is Tampa orange/red, with a black or 3M strap would be CRACK. MEGA CRACK, idk, IMO I guess. I'm picturing it in my head and it's ******g dope. That synthetic they use will look exactly like the sheen on that helmet. I would def purchase, not gonna lie I'm planning on buying a Tampa Revis Jersey, I'll always be a fan. I was the same way with Sanders when he was traded, always a fan.

I forgot about all the branding. You're probably right about Nike paying for it.

Does anyone ever run in these? Not like short sprint workouts or anything. More like 1-2 miles or so. Looking for something new to run in and I've been wanting to pick up a pair of these for awhile, not sure which ones yet though. Thinking maybe the white/reflective silver ones.

Does anyone ever run in these? Not like short sprint workouts or anything. More like 1-2 miles or so. Looking for something new to run in and I've been wanting to pick up a pair of these for awhile, not sure which ones yet though. Thinking maybe the white/reflective silver ones.
On the treadmill these preform fine. If your running on pavement, run at your own risk.

I run 1.5 miles on grass because I had ACL surgery as well.  Revis and I had surgery the same month, we're basically brothers.  They hold up fine.  I would run on a rubber track not really meant for pavement!

I run 1.5 miles on grass because I had ACL surgery as well.  Revis and I had surgery the same month, we're basically brothers.  They hold up fine.  I would run on a rubber track not really meant for pavement!
Ok, great. Thanks for the replies guys! I can always count on getting a straight answer out of this thread.

On the treadmill these preform fine. If your running on pavement, run at your own risk.

BREVIS!!!
These are too soft, bulky and heavy for me to run in. Plus these were designed for turf, not pavement. When your foot hits the pavement the full zoom is too soft and compresses too much so it takes much more effort to run straight. The zoom just gives too much, Idk if you can see what I'm saying. I like a super light running shoe like the Nike Free.
wounder will we finally see a cleat version of these
I saw a small back and forth twitter convo between Geiger and someone else about making them into a cleat. He basically said "anything is possible" I don't think this platform would do too well as a cleat though. You would have to change so much on the shoe it would be nearly an entire new design, if anything they look more like a baseball cleat than a football cleat. I think it would be very cool for them to design a cleat after the shoe though, basically how the Huarache turf shoes are to the Huarache cleats. I would be interested to see what Nike would come up with.

ck and forth twitter convo between Geiger and someone else about making them into a cleat. He basically said "anything is possible" I don't think this platform would do too well as a cleat though. You would have to change so much on the shoe it would be nearly an entire new design, if anything they look more like a baseball cleat than a football cleat. I think it would be very cool for them to design a cleat after the shoe though, basically how the Huarache turf shoes are to the Huarache cleats. I would be interested to see what Nike would come up with.

But this is his sig!

Vick sigs was made for turf but he still had cleat versions being that he is a football player same with Deion

Last edited:
But this is his sig!

Vick sigs was made for turf but he still had cleat versions being that he is a football player same with Deion

Believe me bro, I would hop right into a ZR1 Vapor Cleat, lol. I would love
to see them come out with something. But compare those shoes to the ZR1 tho, it's shape and structure is much different than cleats. I just couldn't imagine this shoe with cleats on the bottom of it, but then again I would never doubt Nikes capability and potential to complete make me eat my words and turn this into a dope *** cleat, lol. So I see what your saying.

I'm ordering Nike ID cleats this week. Idk if I should get the Vapor Talon or Alpha Speed. Pretty sure I'm just gonna make them black and Volt, even though my team colors are black and gold. They don't offer a Vegas Gold (saints gold) option, just a maize gold which to me is just yellow. Then again I kinda wanna wait and see what they drop this summer for 2013.

Un-DSed my CGs today. I think they look great. Everyone's right though, they get dirty WAAYY too easily. I think I like the fit of these better than my Volts because of the materials. My feet still get a little sore after wearing my Volts for too long, but I wore my CGs all day and didn't feel a thing. Both are my TTS 10.5. That being said, they're both really comfortable. Definitely my two favorite colorways. 

This is my first post, but I've been on here for awhile. My friend has a pair of the superbowl PE's from the combine that he got through connections. How much do you guys think they would go for?

Un-DSed my CGs today. I think they look great. Everyone's right though, they get dirty WAAYY too easily. I think I like the fit of these better than my Volts because of the materials. My feet still get a little sore after wearing my Volts for too long, but I wore my CGs all day and didn't feel a thing. Both are my TTS 10.5. That being said, they're both really comfortable. Definitely my two favorite colorways. 

I typically love CG colorways, but I didn't want to wind up with more than I already own as I already have too many(gotta be over 10 pairs in Nikes/Jordans). This pic is making me say F it. Come on home to papa.

This is my first post, but I've been on here for awhile. My friend has a pair of the superbowl PE's from the combine that he got through connections. How much do you guys think they would go for?
Depending ont he size and condition 500-800.  Dont know if you will find anyone more thirsty than that!

Depending ont he size and condition 500-800.  Dont know if you will find anyone more thirsty than that!
They are size 13 and he's looking to sell so if anyone is interested hit me up. I think he's gunna put em on ebay one more time and if they don't sell he's just gunna wear em

They are size 13 and he's looking to sell so if anyone is interested hit me up. I think he's gunna put em on ebay one more time and if they don't sell he's just gunna wear em
The Pro Bowls in a size 12 went for <500 on ebay. I don't think he'll get more than 500-700. Those pro bowls were DS and factory laced, too. I remember seeing his auction, he was asking something ridiculous like 1500 or something. They're exclusive, but they aint that exclusive

Back
Top Bottom