Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

^Careful bro, we know you do what you can to help, but the mods don't like any kind of selling outside of B/S/T or PMs.

Well like i said to start my post, i'm a Pats fan. Hard for me to completely love the dude that single handedly shuts down my top guys min 2 times a season. Heck, i love DR as a player and it was just the fact that he played for the jets that i hated lol.

Sherman for obvious reasons to a Pats fan is not even on my radar. DR's track record Sherman can't touch. The only way he would is due to the fact QB/WR will challenge him and he could get his stat game up. In DR's case, QB/WR dont even bother to look his way!

Please stop talking about this, it's making me sick... *plugs ears and hummmmms*

sorry bud, i fell your pain lol

I can grab them for you I'm going to my local mall tonight or this weekend. U can just PayPal me and I'll pay in champs with the PayPal. Which one of you 15 dudes that I got Volts for wants to vouch for me that I'm not gonna steal this dudes bread? lol

i can def vouch along with a bunch of folk in here for your services, but agree just be careful how you go about it. just send dude a PM and give a list of reps if he wants to contact any of us.

i myself might have to hit you up to get another size 11

sorry bud, i fell your pain lol
i can def vouch along with a bunch of folk in here for your services, but agree just be careful how you go about it. just send dude a PM and give a list of reps if he wants to contact any of us.

i myself might have to hit you up to get another size 11

I did PM him first, I posted just so someone could vouch, people seem mad sketched when u offer help for nothing in return, lol. I don't blame them tho.

900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
^^^ would really love to know the details of that deal!

DR24 looking like fire in that uniform! (no homo)

about to go off on all WRs (except the Pats) this year!

^^^ would really love to know the details of that deal!

DR24 looking like fire in that uniform! (no homo)

about to go off on all WRs (except the Pats) this year!

I still think ATL and NO will eat them up too many weapons

ATL has the run game to complement Julio, Roddy, Tony & Matty Ice

NO always does work they have a system with Brees

This NFL season will be good either way

I still think ATL and NO will eat them up too many weapons

ATL has the run game to complement Julio, Roddy, Tony & Matty Ice

NO always does work they have a system with Brees

This NFL season will be good either way

oh no dont get me wrong. i agree teams might have a field day with TB, but i'm just saying DR pictured in that red jersey, with his new team is gonna be fired up to take back is spot on the top

For some reason my post didn't go through the other day.

Take it from someone who has watched every snap of Revis' pro career.  If he's 100%, very few players will get the best of Revis on a consistent basis.  Unfortunately he's only one player though so the danger is the corner on the other side and the rest of the D.  Teams simply give up after a while and the guy plays bump and run with no safety help more than probably anyone out there.  That's how you know you're doing your job because in today's NFL, teams jump at the opportunity to throw it up and let their WR win a 1 on 1 matchup.

The most anyone has gotten the best of him was Stevie Johnson on a bunch of underneath stuff and one big play.  I can count the number of times he's been legitimately "burned" when healthy on one hand.  Serious.  Ted Ginn (trail position, missed the jam and the safety completely vacated his deep responsibility), Randy Moss (blew out his hamstring on the play, Brady caught him with a quick snap), Lee Evans (it counts as a TD, but the play is all over YouTube, Abram Elam drilled him and stopped him from what would've been an INT, should've just broken up the pass), Stevie Johnson 53 yard reception, and TO on a TD his rookie year.

Not to say that he can't be beat, he's given up plays, all players have, but he's the best in the business not only because of his ability, but because of the time he puts in studying the tendencies of WRs.  Tampa has some talented safeties.  If their front 7 can get consistent pressure, they will be a tough team to throw on.  Whether or not their offense can hold up its end is another discussion all together.

Fans of Tampa will see that the attention he gets isn't unwarranted.  There isn't a corner in football who changes football games on a consistent basis the way he does.

Take it from someone who has watched every snap of Revis' pro career.  If he's 100%, very few players will get the best of Revis on a consistent basis.  Unfortunately he's only one player though so the danger is the corner on the other side and the rest of the D.  Teams simply give up after a while and the guy plays bump and run with no safety help more than probably anyone out there.  That's how you know you're doing your job because in today's NFL, teams jump at the opportunity to throw it up and let their WR win a 1 on 1 matchup.

The most anyone has gotten the best of him was Stevie Johnson on a bunch of underneath stuff and one big play.  I can count the number of times he's been legitimately "burned" when healthy on one hand.  Serious.  Ted Ginn (trail position, missed the jam and the safety completely vacated his deep responsibility), Randy Moss (blew out his hamstring on the play, Brady caught him with a quick snap), Lee Evans (it counts as a TD, but the play is all over YouTube, Abram Elam drilled him and stopped him from what would've been an INT, should've just broken up the pass), Stevie Johnson 53 yard reception, and TO on a TD his rookie year.

Not to say that he can't be beat, he's given up plays, all players have, but he's the best in the business not only because of his ability, but because of the time he puts in studying the tendencies of WRs.  Tampa has some talented safeties.  If their front 7 can get consistent pressure, they will be a tough team to throw on.  Whether or not their offense can hold up its end is another discussion all together.

Fans of Tampa will see that the attention he gets isn't unwarranted.  There isn't a corner in football who changes football games on a consistent basis the way he does.

this reply is only because i'm a PATS fan. dont mean anything by it.....kinda lol

its funny how people on opposite sides view the same play. i remember that Moss catch like it was yesterday. add the fact i missed that game due to last minute work issues and would have been on the td line right where that play happened. dont think brady quick snapped, but moss def had revis beat off the line and brady knew it. starred down the whole opposite side of the field knowing very well Moss had his hand up from the jump. ONE handed grab in the endzone AND revis pulled up with the injury only after the TD grab. still remember calling my boy who was at the game after tv had shots of Revis on the sideline getting rubbed down

I think right now he is one of the top but not by far like Deion was

I wanna see him go toe to toe with Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitz, & Andre Johnson a few games before I can really put him in the same tier as Deion

Revis will get his chance this season they play NO, Lions, Cards, Falcons, Patriots, Panthers, 49ers, & Seahawks

I will tune in closely to him those games and see how he holds up

Calvin is a whole different beast now than he was then, and if your implying that Calvin wasnt draped by double and triple coverage that whole game you'd be mistaken. There's a reason the lions were up by 10 with 4 minutes left in the game til stafford went out with injury. It's cuz everyone else was open.

I will say outright that I believe revis to be the best In the game at cb, but no one man can stop the current Calvin Johnson. He's ALWAYS doubled by either a safety or lb...

Calvin is a whole different beast now than he was then, and if your implying that Calvin wasnt draped by double and triple coverage that whole game you'd be mistaken. There's a reason the lions were up by 10 with 4 minutes left in the game til stafford went out with injury. It's cuz everyone else was open.

I will say outright that I believe revis to be the best In the game at cb, but no one man can stop the current Calvin Johnson. He's ALWAYS doubled by either a safety or lb...
http://oi56.tinypic.com/20owt3.jpg

no safety help there bro. just 1v1. and I was wrong, CJ81's stat line that game was 1 catch, 13 yards.They went at each other 1 v 1 the whole game. And saying that CJ wasn't the same player then is a silly argument, because if CJ had a monster game, we'd all be talking about how Revis couldn't hold him. Both CJ and Revis were in their 3rd year, essentially equal footing.

That was the first play of the game. Revis makes a good play there, but that is actually staffords fault. The ball should be lead over his inside shoulder in that situation and not thrown over calvins outside shoulder. You can see in your video he has him beat and then has to take an extreme angle outside which leads him right into revis and he can recover. Calvin catch came on the first series, on a slant which revis was beat on.

No he was not covered one on one the whole game, right after that very first play of the game where you see your safety coming in late you switched to a deep cover 2 with your safety taking deep halves so that calvin wouldnt be by himself deep again pending a bad ball from matt. There was also a linebacker in a hook to curl so that calvin would not have the slant and dig open.  Theres a reason why Burleson had 120 yards despite being an average starter. Coverage in EVERY single games shifts towards Calvin.

There is merit in saying Calvin is a completely different receiver than he was then because he truly is.  In 2010 he never lined up in the slot or motioned. He was limited to the strong side sideline making his route much more predictable and double coverage much more efficient against him.  So he learned how to run the slot and look for holes in the zone against a blitzing second level and it is much more difficult to double and triple cover someone crossing the middle of the field. So if you understand football, it is very relevant.  That is why over the past two years his production has been higher, and more consistent.  There is now no route he cant run on any part of the field, that was not the case in 2010.

Football is a game of opinions, and I believe my opinion to be far more accurate than yours in this case. However it doesnt change that it is an opinion, and as I stated, my opinion is also that Revis is the best CB in the game. This game just puts the WR at such an advantage over the CB.  

I could just as easy post a video of revis being burned by Randy Moss for that deep ball touchdown, but that doesnt tell the whole story. There is no CB in this world that can cover Calvin Johnson 1 on 1 without help unless they want to get sliced and diced. 

That last sentence is a broad statement, I meant it for the duration of a whole game. Im not saying there has never been a play or will never be another play where a cb will get the better of him for one play in single coverage. You all get the point...

The one fact in all of this is that they both have sick trainers out and releasing with nike...

I'm pretty sure they aren't making a Tampa Bay general release CW, didn't
sound like they were but I did hear from a friend that they are coming out with some dope PE's in the near future. Excited to see what they come out with. I think I'm gonna focus on securing PE's instead of buying or doubling up on every CW release. Been trying to talk myself into buying the Knicks for the sake of the collection but can't bring myself to do it. Maybe if I will cop for $70 which is a great possibility because my friend that works at champs told me they've sold like 2-3 pairs. all of the colorways are sitting on shelves out there, at least locally. They defiantly are making massive production #'s of the shoe. I feel like it was much harder to secure CW's and sizes a few months ago. I see why Jordan brand likes keeping it's "exclusive" marketing scheme. The availability is comforting, when was the last time you saw 8 CW's of the same sig on the same wall? lol

I'm pretty sure they aren't making a Tampa Bay general release CW, didn't
sound like they were but I did hear from a friend that they are coming out with some dope PE's in the near future. Excited to see what they come out with. I think I'm gonna focus on securing PE's instead of buying or doubling up on every CW release. Been trying to talk myself into buying the Knicks for the sake of the collection but can't bring myself to do it. Maybe if I will cop for $70 which is a great possibility because my friend that works at champs told me they've sold like 2-3 pairs. all of the colorways are sitting on shelves out there, at least locally. They defiantly are making massive production #'s of the shoe. I feel like it was much harder to secure CW's and sizes a few months ago. I see why Jordan brand likes keeping it's "exclusive" marketing scheme. The availability is comforting, when was the last time you saw 8 CW's of the same sig on the same wall? lol
the champs i went to last week were calling the big apple colorway the "bucs", they were being dead serious too.

Back
Top Bottom